• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

TheCrow

Just got to the item changes and it's even crazier.

Doom
- Doom cooldown reduced from 110 to 100
- Doom now removes positive buffs on the target before applying the debuff
- Doom Aghanim AoE requirement increased from 550 to 900
I'll take it.

Ferny

YES

Bloodseekers
- Thirst is now global instead of 6000 range
- When Thirst is active, movement speed cap is removed on your hero

BigAT

YES

Bloodseekers
- Thirst is now global instead of 6000 range
- When Thirst is active, movement speed cap is removed on your hero

What the what. So now BS gets vision of every hero on the map below half health with just a single point in thirst?

Lots of significant changes.

BigAT

Big Team Liquid win over Navi. I think qojqva is a really nice addition for them.

There have been more posts about the patch for Dota 2 than the new announcement about the Blizzard MOBA.

Sokantish

I'd say that's not the art style, just a thing to let people know it has a new name now and they'll probably show a real trailer at blizzcon... then again, I'm not even in the Hearthstone beta. I know nothing!

brentech

Big Team Liquid win over Navi. I think qojqva is a really nice addition for them.

There have been more posts about the patch for Dota 2 than the new announcement about the Blizzard MOBA.
Liquid basically threw that first game as well. They had Navi in some bad spots

eznark

Banned
Watching the GDStudio stream about the patch, seems like Valve just decided to buff everyone and force more fights. Effort to shorten games?

Sokantish

No way, the AI is a better friend than any of you guys could ever be. I'm playing through SMT IV now. Madden is dead and gone! I got through 5 seasons of the franchise and burned myself out I think. The draft bug made me quit :(

Top Bottom