• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
Ugh, looks like those shitty last two games last night are going to have to carry me through the weekend. Running in the Smokey Mountain Relay tomorrow and have people coming into town tonight. No dota til Sunday. Crow will be happy.

:(

Ugh, looks like those shitty last two games last night are going to have to carry me through the weekend. Running in the Smokey Mountain Relay tomorrow and have people coming into town tonight. No dota til Sunday. Crow will be happy.

Time for me to fill in!

brentech

apparently playing solo q is advantageous to me since my level is so far below all you. but playing with you guys in your range is like a high school player practicing with a college team. helps me hone my skills to smash kids up.

4/4 today. was 3/4 yesterday solo.

TheCrow

Don't worry. Bob will fill in for you.

brentech

do you not like basketball?
I guess Live just looks very un-alive.

Just saw 2k14, which looks much nicer.

I believe 2k7 was my first game on PS3, then Oblivion. It would only be fitting to go back to basketball. Basketball, like baseball, is a sport I could pick up the game once every 5 years and not know much changed (in terms of player movement).
I just don't follow the sports all that much.

Mrbob

Oh wow this Nvidia G-Sync technology that any monitor manufacturer can implement sounds amazing. Now I just to know the cost. Smokey, Nvidia maximizing your Titans.

NVMontreal-102.jpg

NVMontreal-104.jpg

If this really works as intended I'm staying Team Green. Right now you need a Kepler card (GTX 660 and above) to power this new technology, but you know it will be standard for the future.

Smokey

Oh wow this Nvidia G-Sync technology that any monitor manufacturer can implement sounds amazing. Now I just to know the cost. Smokey, Nvidia maximizing your Titans.

NVMontreal-102.jpg

NVMontreal-104.jpg

If this really works as intended I'm staying Team Green. Right now you need a Kepler card (GTX 660 and above) to power this new technology, but you know it will be standard for the future.

oh my god :______________:

they were demoing it on Asus VG248QE monitors (144hz). I have three of the previous gen of that monitor (120hz). I need to replace them with this. This is great. Green team 4ever.

Mrbob

Nice, I just picked up a VG248QE. Excited for g-sync even though I have no idea what it'll actually do.

You'll be able to buy a Do It Yourself Kit to do the mod, or could hire someone to do it.

Nice explanation here:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/ar...evolutionary-ultra-smooth-stutter-free-gaming

Basically, the G-Sync chipset stays in harmony with your Kepler card (GTX 660 and above ). This way if the frame rate drops below 60FPS ( or 120 for the future) you won't get tearing and stuttering.

This might be the best thing to happen for PC gaming in years.

TheCrow

Hey I play football manager too! Almost time to spend another 1000 hours in 2014. Pretty graphics just don't mean that much to me anymore so hitting stable frame rates isn't an issue.

TheCrow

Don't be an idiot bob. You're better than that. I've always liked pc gaming because of unique games and experiences that you don't find on consoles, not due to superior graphics. Where else can I play games like super hot or papers please.

Mrbob

Haha, relax dude I was kidding! We are Doto bros. We needed your help last night. Only had 4 and had to play with some other n00b.

Only had one half of the Dota megapowers present.

TheCrow

Haha, relax dude I was kidding! We are Dota bros. We needed your help last night. Only had 4 and had to play with some other n00b.

Bullshit! I saw you guys get carried by splats friend. That alchemist. Don't tell me you guys kept playing after that game.

Mrbob

We played one more after. You went idle at the main menu. It was me, Splat, Nightz, splats friend, and some other n00b. I took Bounty Hunter, didn't really like him, won't do that again.

TheCrow

We played one more after. You went idle at the main menu. It was me, Splat, Nightz, splats friend, and some other n00b. I took Bounty Hunter, didn't really like him, won't do that again.
I feel you. BH's playstyle doesn't fit with me. You have to be extremely mobile and looking for ganks instead of just pushing lanes/farming(that means no damn battle fury, smh at that build). That sounds like the exact opposite of how you play dota. lol

Phee did alot better than i expected.
I watched parts of that match and was surprised he wasn't just getting slaughtered. I think phee has been secretly practicing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pretty sure the green ranger was just always there after he showed up the first time.

He had that fucking shield and shit. That was dope.

Mrbob

This Navi/EG game is hilarious. Total pub game Navi up 43 to 39 in kills right now looks like Navi will win.

Dendi is 20-1-11 witih PA.

Edit: 47 to 39 now 4 EG dead.

damnit... missed out on the sheepstick doto 2 headsets

Added it to my cart and went to checkout and it timed out. Reloaded the page and it was 'out of stock' and i could no longer add it to my cart :(

rinse82

I'm thinking of taking advantage of that trade your ipad for minimum $200 deal at the Microsoft Store, and putting that money towards a xbone. Going to buy the iPad Mini 2 retina next month anyways.

But, I really shouldn't.

Top Bottom