• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a launch title, right? Im gonna let you guys be the test dummies. If you guys still enjoy it a week later, ill get it.

Mrbob

The line play looked good but I don't know if I'm getting this day one.

I'm with CB perhaps week one I'll buy it on PS4 after the initial hype wears down.

CB3

Mana free now! No excuses.

Well you still take additional damage when using it so there are excuses not to! It being Mana free only really effects the early game. Slar's ult costs like nothing to cast and the stun isnt a huge hit either.

Zep

Banned
Whoa...That true step stuff looks great. Did you see how realistic the DB's backpedal was? EA finally got it ri..

KLNH5rFhU.gif

Damn, the line play actually looked next-gen. Very nice. Everything else looked current gen though.

lol the line play is everything that's wrong with madden. the same "improved" line play was in current gen. all it does is make offense even more unstoppable. the offensive lineman will do the predator animation (as i call it) to get to the blocks as they see fit. i'll give the game its proper chance though!

CB3

You're just mad Sega made another shitty Sonic game. I can't believe I preordered it! CANCELED!

It was basically the same reviews for the last 2 Sonic games and i loved those. The videos i watched look good enough for me.

watching the vids on my regular pc finally and look at this bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYnhp2H8AGo

look @ #61 on the panthers offensive line. this play is fucking ridiculous and shows everything that was wrong with current gen madden because its the same shit. he MAGICALLY peels off his block after his block is engaged by the center and just KNOWS welp here comes the CB!

not only that, but he's actually fast enough to pass off his block and then dart back to get enough depth to pickup the blitzing CB right on time! what are the odds!

CB3

look @ #61 on the panthers offensive line. this play is fucking ridiculous and shows everything that was wrong with current gen madden because its the same shit. he MAGICALLY peels off his block after his block is engaged by the center and just KNOWS welp here comes the CB!

not only that, but he's actually fast enough to pass off his block and then dart back to get enough depth to pickup the blitzing CB right on time! what are the odds!

50X

CONTEXTUAL

CALCULATIONS

Rorschach

He also sucked in the first defender.

Top Bottom