• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
ibqKBAObG0iSbm.gif

Ouch

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
10 dollar credit from amazon because of the watch dogs bundle being switched. Amazon always does me right!

eznark

Banned
You're right, I wasn't the first reply to your post. I get it. I'll find new dota friends. Maybe me and McNeily will form a team.

CB3

The Daily Dota Patch Six-Point-Seven-Ninestravaganza

Live Show on Oct 22, 2013 11:00 AM

OMG

CB3

lionel-richie-all-night-long.jpg

For fucks sake. seconds after i posted this, the song came up on my spotify radio. That was legitimately scary.

eznark

Banned
Anyone else basically losing mouse control when alt+tabbing away from Dota? My mouse gets super, super slow when on the desktop if alt+tabbed with Dota open. Just started happening last night.

CB3

one time my cell phone charger blew up for no reason. it wasnt even connected to the phone. the other things in the strip were fine

Sokantish

Wow lots of smoke but I can't see anything on the board that blew. Power supply?

If there was lots of smoke I'd assume the only two things it could be are either the power supply or the video card. I'm not a computer doctor though, so don't listen to me!

Your computer dies right when I find out I have a Hearthstone key waiting for me in my inbox.

Top Bottom