• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Anyway, milk and I were talking and we have an idea we want to run by you all.
We want to have a mid-tier gaf tourney, and we were willing to throw some money into a pot for it. We think it would be a lot of fun to have the not-us teams play each other, since competition wouldn't be only rollovers, and you all could learn a lot from each other about drafting and playing cm and whatnot.

Anyone interested?

WE SHOULD DO THIS!

are we even mid tier tho? :(

Ferny

Lulz it's funny that you think it'll actually happen. Not sure if you remember the trash that was the GAF inhouse league.

brentech

Shake and I at 66%, but only 9 matches.

Crow and I have 32 matches and 50%. I think we fair quite well when we lane together usually.

eznark

Banned
It's a small, very charming release. You could blow it up into something bigger, if you like, and talk about how it serves as commentary on how meaningless player choice in most games actually is, and certainly there's some amount of discussion you could have about the larger context in play. But you don't need to have that conversation to enjoy The Stanley Parable. It works because it's fun to explore the limits of the scenario and see which bits they've written smart, well-delivered dialogue for and how many different "endings" you can come up with as you play around.

sold

Mrbob

Mid carry is my true calling in Doto.

NZAxxdL.jpg

PM'd one of the organizers for the doto gaf in-house tourney and madden gaf is good to go. He said registration will open sometime next week. So who wants in????

1) Shake
2) Az

eznark

Banned
How do you go mid as Slark and lose to Drow? A Bob Drow at that. All you have to do is pounce on her and hit her twice.

These guys were terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible. Slark got all his kills by jumping me while I was goofing around at the end of the game split pushing after we had already broken their base.

Splat and I had some sick Huskar shallow grave - to heal - to mek strats going which basically team wiped them twice. Fun stuff!

Mrbob

PS#Memories

How do you go mid as Slark and lose to Drow? A Bob Drow at that. All you have to do is pounce on her and hit her twice.

Hey now lol.

I got fed once by slark then every time after I would constantly silence.

One time as I pushed for a tower kill slark tried to side gank me but I was watching the mini map. Saw him coming and silenced right away while getting away.

Top Bottom