• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Smokey

Hey Trashman..dunno if you built your PC yet, but this is what you don't want to do with the thermal paste:

Yep,used them up.

Back when we were talking about my messy work with the thermal paste on the cpu, I wanted to know if those tiny smudges on the green part would do anything, my overuse of thermal paste took all the attention and I never got an answer, so now I took out the heat sink and I'm asking again, will the smudges on the green side do anything, because I don't know if they are the problem.
cufCUCD.jpg

woooo

Smokey

Lololol I saw that. Isn't thermal paste like just something extra you can do?

Nah, you need to put it on your CPU. Most coolers have thermal past already applied on the heat sink. But if you're putting it on yourself, you just need a pea sized amount. It will spread out and cover the CPU after the heat sink is attached and running.

This guy here looks like he just covered the whole CPU with it, and then it spread out onto his motherboard once the cooler was applied. He was having all kinds of boot problems and issues.

yeah that was pretty bad. i would basically get at least an automatic 4 yards every time, even in the instances where you met me at the line of scrimmage. lattimore with 4 rushing TD's!

as i was telling CB last night, we need to tone down QB accuracy, pass blocking and run blocking in my opinion

Splat

yeah that was pretty bad. i would basically get at least an automatic 4 yards every time, even in the instances where you met me at the line of scrimmage. lattimore with 4 rushing TD's!

as i was telling CB last night, we need to tone down QB accuracy, pass blocking and run blocking in my opinion
I was blitzing and run committing, 5 yard gain

Trasher

Nah, you need to put it on your CPU. Most coolers have thermal past already applied on the heat sink. But if you're putting it on yourself, you just need a pea sized amount. It will spread out and cover the CPU after the heat sink is attached and running.

This guy here looks like he just covered the whole CPU with it, and then it spread out onto his motherboard once the cooler was applied. He was having all kinds of boot problems and issues.
I believe mine might already be set. I bought my CPU from a GAFer that knows his stuff really well.

LukeSmith

i prefer to think of it as 2000 pts. come up off that bungie $$ and join us

play all ea sports titles 4 days before release for a full year. discounts on card packs etc for each game and some other stuff

Too much of a pain to go get a points card to deal with it

it is regretful after madden has already come out but its nice to play it now!

definitely a waste of $25 overall but i've wasted money on much stupider things

just had 322 yards rushing in a ranked game.... through 3 quarters, then the guy conceded. the thing is he was stacking the box with 8 and even 9 guys, and it didn't matter. just about every block on the edge was a pancake so his guys were on the ground, especially if i had a pulling guard

just say NO to ALL-PRO!

Smokey

just had 322 yards rushing in a ranked game.... through 3 quarters, then the guy conceded. the thing is he was stacking the box with 8 and even 9 guys, and it didn't matter. just about every block on the edge was a pancake so his guys were on the ground, especially if i had a pulling guard

just say NO to ALL-PRO!

Smh

also the CPU on all-madden is laughably bad

maybe it was the team I put together but I basically put up 56 points on them without a sweat

also the CPU on all-madden is laughably bad

maybe it was the team I put together but I basically put up 56 points on them without a sweat

madden CPU is a joke on any difficulty. they cheese it up sometimes but being that you can maniuplate them in any number of ways it doesn't matter

Top Bottom