• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
The 290 and 290x are like the GTX 470/480. They run hot.Loud coolers . High power draw. Good performance. You're pretty much paying for brute performance. It's like choosing a Mustang 5.0 over a M3 when you have the means to get both. Mustang is neck and neck with a m3 on a track..but Cmon now.

Brute power and price is all AMD has over nvidia st the moment. G sync changed da game

I think you just sold me on AMD.

BigAT

What gpu is the equivalent of a lowrider?

20042010121.jpg

eznark

Banned
Nothing wrong with a Mustang 5.0. They are pretty great for the price and power. The AMD comparison lines up with that analogy.

And you'd probably prefer a tractor over anything else let's be real here

My next vehicle:

images

Bigger family = bigger gator!

eznark

Banned
So Magnus is back?

Also, couple successful bot games with Io. Next time he is up in captains we are rolling it Crow! Relocate Doom ganks seem fun.

TheCrow

So Magnus is back?

Also, couple successful bot games with Io. Next time he is up in captains we are rolling it Crow! Relocate Doom ganks seem fun.

I'm in. But we did go 2-0 when I played support yesterday so maybe my time as 1-2 carry is over. Time for pass the torch to bob.

brentech

man, my internet is awful today. been doing this quite a bit lately. getting less than 1.5mb down.

supposed to be 10mb

seems to hang around for quite a while before fixing itself. cant even watch this navi v alliance without stuttering on low quality

eznark

Banned
WTF? Are those my wards in bobs inventory? He never even put them on the map.

I think thats just a bad matchup but he was picked last so not much we could do.

Yeah, I ended up just impaling for gold, making sure to control the runes and then GTFO as soon as I had 6. Ended up working out.

eznark

Banned
Yeah because I was laning against two ranged units with one who would spin me in the air and stun me every time I came close.

Even with a tough lane I turned out well looking at the overall stats. Second in XP/Min.

You can use your shield to get last hits, yo. That venom orb is such a waste, especially since our makeup called for you to play support.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah because I was laning against two ranged units with one who would spin me in the air and stun me every time I came close.

Even with a tough lane I turned out well looking at the overall stats. Second in XP/Min.

Motherfucker abaddon is a support. You shouldnt have even been trying for them at all. You should have stayed back and cast shield on me if they ever wanted to get froggy. Rather than die like 3 times in 5 minutes attacking the creeps for some reason.

I need that EZ aba support

brentech

been meaning to post for a while, but keep forgetting. Have some a steam key available for the following games (claim 1):

Eets Munchies Steam Key

Mark of the Ninja

Somnia

Some people just don't have the self-confidence to play a 5 role.

I live to play that role... Though that would require me to play. I wasn't ignoring you last night Crow, but I get up at 4am on Fridays. Saturday and Sunday are my only free times to play lately unless I'm out.

Mrbob

Motherfucker abaddon is a support. You shouldnt have even been trying for them at all. You should have stayed back and cast shield on me if they ever wanted to get froggy. Rather than die like 3 times in 5 minutes attacking the creeps for some reason.

You were sucking as carry so I had to turn Abaddon into a semi carry.

I ended being the second best player that game so you really have nothing to stand on.

Instead of throwing stones worry about your own role.

I'll go full on support next time. But my carries better step up to the plate.

TheCrow

I ended being the second best player that game so you really have nothing to stand on.

Define "best". You have an interesting take on dota.

Edit: I'm shocked you haven't called CB out on having 0 kills.

Mrbob

Lol, I had one ward on me because we rushed at the end. I was throwing shields on others. I was warding. I got a bunch of kills and assists. So I don't know what else you want. I'm not gonna listen to false accusations though because I didn't grab wards right away near the end game.

Mrbob

I guess we can throw out the MS money hat to EA to make both console BF4 versions equal:

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1p6m71/floodzone_gameplay/cczc3wi

https://twitter.com/jackfrags/status/393692774358204416

JackFrags said:
Originally Posted by Jack Frags on Reddit

Jack Frags: I'll be posting Xbox One and PS4 footage - Direct capture 1080p on the 29th October - I'm not allowed to post before then. I have several hours of PS4 multiplayer and the full single player campaign on Xbox One recorded.

Angry_Gnome: It might be too early to ask, but could you notice any significant graphical differences between the PS4 and Xbox One versions? Thanks for your videos by the way, I watch them weekly and am excited for your continued BF4 coverage!

Jack Frags: I can't talk specifics until the 29th but I can say that one of the next gen console versions definitely looks better than the other.

And finally I think you guys will be very surprised when you see Xbox One vs PS4 footage!

Edit: Lol Crow I'm not going to argue this anymore. I'll go full mega support from now on. Not even gonna think about buying one carry item ever.

CB3

You figured out i was sucking as a carry as soon as the game started? I would have complained more but the other team seemed to give you a wake up call on their own in those first few minutes.

And lets not even get into the Thanksgiving feast you put on in the bottom lane the prior game.

Ferny

You figured out i was sucking as a carry as soon as the game started? I would have complained more but the other team seemed to give you a wake up call on their own in those first few minutes.

And lets not even get into the Thanksgiving feast you put on in the bottom lane the prior game.

LOL!

haha

I remember one game Crow kicked boobs(MoM/maelstrom support abadon lolol) out of the safelane cause he was fucking shit up. So he came middle and tried to fuck with my shit! So I kicked him out of there too. Silly boobs.

Some people just don't have the self-confidence to play a 5 role.

I love playing hard 5. You are pretty much always busy... babysitting the carry, warding, stacking, pulling, et cetera. AFK farmning carry's are the most boring shit in doto!

Oh wow you actually believe your own hype? This whole time i thought it was an in-joke and you knew we were fucking with you... shame on me!

TheCrow

To be fair. I actually think it was fine for both of you to share farm that game since BH gets most of his farm by ganking.

haha

I remember one game Crow kicked boobs(MoM/maelstrom support abadon lolol) out of the safelane cause he was fucking shit up. So he came middle and tried to fuck with my shit! So I kicked him out of there too. Silly boobs.
Thats not what actually happened. The other team eventually left the lane and were applying pressure bot so I said he could rotate elsewhere since I would be fine in lane by myself.

CB3

To be fair. I actually think it was fine for both of you to share farm that game since BH gets most of his farm by ganking.

Not when he is using that farm for carry items.

Would have been different if he was building mek or pipe or whatever.

He also doesnt seem to understand not attacking the creeps and pushing the lane into their tower.

Thats not what actually happened. The other team eventually left the lane and were applying pressure bot so I said he could rotate elsewhere since I would be fine in lane by myself.

all i know is he got kicked out of safelane "go farm somewhere else" and he showed up mid to try and steal my farm.

TheCrow

all i know is he got kicked out of safelane "go farm somewhere else" and he showed up mid to try and steal my farm.
Not so much kicked out of safelane but told he could be of more use in other lanes. We forced them to abandon the lane so I didn't mind laning with him.

Top Bottom