• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

I don't know how you guys get the mumble overlay to pop up. Do I need to start mumble before Dota?
dunno who it was, I was already out of the group as well as EZ. Yes to starting mumble before Dota. Just found that out myself a few weeks ago.

I had never used mumble before playing with you guys....wasn't even aware it had an overlay! but it really helps when you don't recognize voices.

Mrbob

Smokey, it sounds like the PS4 version of BF4 is going to make it 1080P native.

PS4 > My PC :(

Now I can wait until new video cards in 2014 before buying one.

eznark

Banned
Mobo get now just troubleshooting the little annoying shit that happens when you swapping a mobo. It Can't find my non OS hd. Great!

eznark

Banned
I have it and I swapped out the mother board. The sata config was a little different on this board so I probably just connected it wrong. Watching the kids so I don't really have time to tinker with it.

Mrbob

Are you sure its plugged in? I buy 3rd party Sata cables I know which snap in place. Sometimes the cable which comes with a hdd doesn't connect very well with a flimsy connector.

eznark

Banned
Looks like it's just driver issues. Now recognized. Now to get the rest of them installed. It restarts after each driver install. Hate it!

Mrbob

Mouz just destroyed Speed in game two. Singsing am cry. Somnia can puff his chest out for one game. We'll see if Mouz can take the series though.

Mrbob

Lol, Speed wtf. That was me tier moves.

Hang around tier 1, don't fight, let it fall. Hang around tier 2, let it fall before fighting and then losing 3 in the process. They had a smoke too and could have jumped.

brentech

Lol, Speed wtf. That was me tier moves.

Hang around tier 1, don't fight, let it fall. Hang around tier 2, let it fall before fighting and then losing 3 in the process. They had a smoke too and could have jumped.

They were down a hero each time. Mostly because of poor choices prior to it. They had no chance of actually defending without a teamwipe.

Mouz wrecking this game. They tore that shit up in game 3.

Somnia

They were down a hero each time. Mostly because of poor choices prior to it. They had no chance of actually defending without a teamwipe.

Mouz wrecking this game. They tore that shit up in game 3.

iXhUg1p9yjAJL.gif

eznark

Banned
Fully operational. Knock on wood. My daughter was instrumental in helping me. Thanks to her.

Can't wait to play from my rig tonight! I demand one Bob smoke per game.

brentech

Good thing I bet on Mouz. Almost went with Speed, but they both have their moments where they're good and moments where they look like pub teams. Took Mouz for the bet because well, only 29% had them.

Sadly, my rares are too new to bet with right now on dota2lounge, so just an uncommon and some commons used to bet with =(
Still, a big return on them.

Mrbob

I won't be home till later tonight. Around 10 or 11 central. Hopefully I can make in house to show off my revised support role.

BF4 720p on XB1

Here we go again.

This isn't even the worst aspect of the XB1 launch. System is coming in hot for Nov 22 release.

TheCrow

So who would be interested in taking party in that GAF "mid" tier tournament? Could be fun since we won't have shake yelling at us.

Splat

Just got win 100 in a solid comeback. Veno's pretty good!

e: Can you not find out your matchmaking tier in game any more?

eznark

Banned
Let's just pick who we have played with most this month and see if they are interested. So me you CB bren and AZ probably?

Top Bottom