• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Who is Shake? Does he even play Doto anymore?? He tells funny misleading stories tho!

There is nothing misleading about it. You were told to leave the safelane and go elsewhere so you showed up mid and tried to farm there. I then kicked you out of mid. That is exactly what happened... just cause crow is trying to be all political and ruin the fun doesn't change anything.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Welp, guess ill see you guys tonight. Cant have any innocent, harmless entertainment in this thread while Captain Fuckitallup is around.

TheCrow

Bob makes his fair share of mistakes (ok more than that) but he has made some good plays. Granted they are few and far between, but they do happen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
credit is certainly due for a MoM/maelstrom/Crystalys support abbadon!

Who needs vision guys?! or mek???? just make brentek all the support shit

I like when Brentek and nights starting getting angry about it. Its so out of character.

brentech

lol, was about to mention that game.

'someone have arcane boots. boots me'

'mana boots me'

"I DONT HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY FOR BOOTS, DON'T EVEN HAVE NORMAL BOOTS YET, I'M THE ONLY ONE BUYING COURIER, WARDS AND EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE"

'mana boots me'

"I DONT HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY FOR BOOTS, I'M THE ONLY ONE BUYING COURIER, WARDS AND EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE"

That was me! You got so mad at me lolol... I was thinking to myself "cmon brah are you cereal??? no mana booties by 20 min???????"

*checks the supports inventories*

Oh.

TheCrow

That was the old bob abbadon, the new bob abbadon is slightly better. Eventually he'll work in more wards in between his bigger items. Now it would've helped if he communicated that he was going vlads so CB could've skipped it.

Mrbob

We need a second Dota team for this tourney.

'mana boots me'

"I DONT HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY FOR BOOTS, DON'T EVEN HAVE NORMAL BOOTS YET, I'M THE ONLY ONE BUYING COURIER, WARDS AND EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE"

Lol, I've heard stores of Shake raging and rage quitting during Dota matches.

We need a second Dota team for this tourney.

Lol, I've heard stores of Shake raging and rage quitting during Dota matches.

Me raging? 100% accurate. I don't like losing... sorry brah, character flaw!

Rage quitting? Someone is feeding you some bullshit. I have 2 abandons in nearly 200 games. 1 was an early abandon after we just threw a game against a PL. The very next match we got matched up with another PL! I was still salty about the loss so I ate an early abandon (before the game even started) to avoid playing him again.

Crow sends me a text telling me to leave his boy boobs alone.... I've been replaced!

DECEMBER GRUDGE MATCH - "Dotobro's No More" Best of 5

Shake/CB vs Crow/boobs

draft coming soon!

Mrbob

If you want to be a bad person there is a Drive Club pre order glitch right now where Amazon sends you a 10 dollar coupon towards Killzone or Knack since DC got delayed.

Mrbob

You guys stop picking on my good friend Boobs.

crying-waterfalls.gif

eznark

Banned
The new Jackass movie has double it's score on Rotten Tomatoes so...

I don't know how McCarthy swung and missed so hard.

He didn't. The movie is incredible. It's wonderfully written and beautifully shot. The music is perfect. The story is complex, smart, and forces the audience to connect the dots. It's like No Country For Old Men Advanced Placement. I'm not the least bit surprised at the reviews, it's far too intelligent for most critics. There are only like a dozen people I know who I would recommend it to. It's flat fantastic. It's possible that you need to have at least some tangential first hand knowledge to piece everything together but I doubt it.

It's a litmus test movie. If you hate it you're either intellectually lazy or lack the capacity for intelligent thought.

The only downside is Cameron Diaz. She is abysmal.

He didn't. The movie is incredible. It's wonderfully written and beautifully shot. The music is perfect. The story is complex, smart, and forces the audience to connect the dots. It's like No Country For Old Men Advanced Placement. I'm not the least bit surprised at the reviews, it's far too intelligent for most critics. There are only like a dozen people I know who I would recommend it to. It's flat fantastic.

what the fuck happened to her after the mask? was she ever hot again?

eznark

Banned
She is definitely not hot in this movie. The character is fucking awesome too, she just butchers it. To be honest, I can't think of anyone who could've pulled it off though. Certainly not Diaz.

...now to swap out a motherboard

He didn't. The movie is incredible. It's wonderfully written and beautifully shot. The music is perfect. The story is complex, smart, and forces the audience to connect the dots. It's like No Country For Old Men Advanced Placement. I'm not the least bit surprised at the reviews, it's far too intelligent for most critics. There are only like a dozen people I know who I would recommend it to. It's flat fantastic. It's possible that you need to have at least some tangential first hand knowledge to piece everything together but I doubt it.

It's a litmus test movie. If you hate it you're either intellectually lazy or lack the capacity for intelligent thought.

your face is intellectually lazy brah

edit--- singsing streamin... i guess no homework for me tonight!

eznark

Banned
Motherfucker. I didn't think chipsets had changed! I guess the processor I had in my P67 won't work in a Z87.

I'm so dumb.

Trasher

I don't know. I would certainly feel better about entering if I was part of a scrub team.
There are some stacked teams. Not really a mid tier tourney... You me and RubX should seriously make a team though. People are bringing ringers too. How are the other people in that other team of yours?

BigAT

There are some stacked teams. Not really a mid tier tourney... You me and RubX should seriously make a team though. People are bringing ringers too. How are the other people in that other team of yours?

I hadn't looked at who was signing up, but if good people are then I'm certainly in. There were definitely a couple of rather good players on my team, no clue if they would be interested but I could ask. Bringing in non-GAFers sounds kind of retarded though, I'm surprised they are allowing it. Then I remember how much of a clusterfuck anything else they tried to organize has been and maybe it's not such a surprise.

Trasher

I hadn't looked at who was signing up, but if good people are then I'm certainly in. There were definitely a couple of rather good players on my team, no clue if they would be interested but I could ask. Bringing in non-GAFers sounds kind of retarded though, I'm surprised they are allowing it. Then I remember how much of a clusterfuck anything else they tried to organize has been and maybe it's not such a surprise.
Yeah I'm not sure I like the idea of using people out of GAF. I'll have a talk with bzm.

Jabba

Banned
It would be funny to have GSPN with some witty banter as the top 10 in the OP for the Madden league. GAF could have it's own c'mon man!

Hmm did I misunderstand this thread?

I was wondering if anyone youtubed any of their games and the results. My bad. I was envisioning some of the game with highlights and some funny comments about the results posted here on GAF.

Then there was some Dota 2 talk. Confused myself also. Apologies.

It would be funny to have GSPN with some witty banter as the top 10 in the OP for the Madden league. GAF could have it's own c'mon man!

Hmm did I misunderstand this thread?

I was wondering if anyone youtubed any of their games and the results. My bad. I was envisioning some of the game with highlights and some funny comments about the results posted here on GAF.

Then there was some Dota 2 talk. Confused myself also. Apologies.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Mrbob

Shadow Warrior is the real deal. Combat is amazing. You get a Katana sword to use with powers you can unlock and it is so much fun. Chopping up enemy demons is great. Plus once you purchase upgrades on guns you can really mix it up in battles. Also fairly long. I've played roughly 7 hours and finished 8 chapters. I believe it consists of 17 total chapters. Shadow Warrior is surprise of the year, so fun. Valve sent me a 25% off coupon for the game if anyone wants to get it.

Also, who was the dejected one on mumble last night when I said I didn't want to play a dota game with them. Sounded so sad. I was kidding and finishing my other game and when I got done he was gone. Had no idea who was talking, I was just being snarky in true MaddenGAF tradition.

I don't know how you guys get the mumble overlay to pop up. Do I need to start mumble before Dota?

Top Bottom