• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

TheCrow

pv8GDfX.png

Look at that fucker taking aim at our chicken.

eznark

Banned
My win rate with AZ sucks.

Wait, nevermind. It's actually good! (54%). It's bad with CB. (43%). Fuck you CB!

How did Bob SB go?

TheCrow

It went ok. Loved it when he finally bought dust and starting killing off their broodmother. It only took both me and rors advising him to do so for it to get through. Overall, that game got off to a rough start as we ended up in a 10k gold deficit but we had the better late game lineup. So we managed to hold them off and turn the game around to finish with a 20k gold advantage.

TheCrow

Both Rors and Splat are below 50% for me. :( Bob needs to get dotabuff so we can see that we are actually holding him back.

TheCrow

I'll gifcam it after work. Though its still your fault it died splat since I think you pulled the creep. We were all so confused how our courier died when we were all on our side of the map.

eznark

Banned
45.7% with Splat over the last month.

I'll forgive him though, especially since now that Destiny is obviously a shit-show he is making the only true Game of the Generation.

DMczaf

Just canceled my Xbox One preorder and used my Amazon credit on an EVGA GTX780 SuperClocked with ACX Cooler.

$494, and comes with 3 games? Fuck you Xbox! I don't want your Kinect!

Mrbob

I've played SB 3 times in my last 5 games. 3-0! Currently streaking in Doto, 5 straight wins! 9 of 11!

Just canceled my Xbox One preorder and used my Amazon credit on an EVGA GTX780 SuperClocked with ACX Cooler.

$494, and comes with 3 games? Fuck you Xbox! I don't want your Kinect!

My XB1 co op bro bails out, time to cancel mine officially. Made a smart choice. 780 is a more worthwhile purchase than XB1.

DMczaf

I'm honestly surprised at how well Sony has been able to keep up the PS4 momentum. I was expecting some shitty evil baby doll commercials and shit. The commercials haven't been 100% great, but they haven't shat the bed. That's a new one for Sony.

Sanjuro

Today is the type of day which shows why I could never live in the south. Crisp 38 degree weather. Fuck yeah.

Had time to kill before a class, so have been just wandering around. Almost want to bite on new CoD now, but I don't see the point with new consoles coming out.

Mrbob

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CUIVSNS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It is on back order right now but you can still lock in the lower price. You already own Batman so getting a second copy for free doesn't really matter. Although you could sell the code for 20 bucks or so. Or give it to a Madden Gaffer. Plus you get AC4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist Uplay codes.

Make sure your power supply can support the card. You need one 8 pin and one 6 pin connector. EVGA does give you adapters though if needed. An 8 pin adapter which accepts two 6 pins plus a 6 pin adapter which accepts two molex connections.

It is on back order right now but you can still lock in the lower price. You already own Batman so getting a second copy for free doesn't really matter. Although you could sell the code for 20 bucks or so. Or give it to a Madden Gaffer. Plus you get AC4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist Uplay codes.

Make sure your power supply can support the card. You need one 8 pin and one 6 pin connector. EVGA does give you adapters though if needed. An 8 pin adapter which accepts two 6 pins plus a 6 pin adapter which accepts two molex connections.

well i ask because i'd be building a new computer, not replacing my old one

DMczaf

It's back in stock, 17!

Order now, FMT!

Top Bottom