• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

i saw that direct video footage of ps4 BF4. said meh, it looks alright i guess. then i watched some 1080p maxed PC settings and said the samething. maybe i'm just not impressed by FPS! (except the explosions, they looked cool)

brentech

i saw that direct video footage of ps4 BF4. said meh, it looks alright i guess. then i watched some 1080p maxed PC settings and said the samething. maybe i'm just not impressed by FPS! (except the explosions, they looked cool)
yeah, i dont think it looks massively better than BF3 or anything

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Alot of things combine in November (usually birthdays in my family/extended family) to make it just a real hell month for my free time. Add in a few unexpected turns this week and its just been real crazy. And it continues tomorrow. Fuck

brentech

Since I don't ever play BH, which of these disruptor avatars should I use. Can't decide which looks best

9jWU9ua.png
d9K9V1D.png

dpWjWd9.png

Why is the WiiU updating?! Awesome new features??

I haven't updated it in a while, just tried to run Pikmin 3 and it wants to update. Had to tell my daughter to go play for a while and I'd let her know when it's ready.

And it times out while I was typing this post! Good thing the WiiU has such a strong first party lineup!

Smokey

Paracel Storm 12 kill 5 min

Had a sweet session on Paracel Storm earlier. This is why you should always have ShadowPlay running! Got a few kills on land and then went into the boat and just destroyed people. Think I got 9 kills in the boat. The "storm" also hits around that time so you get to see how the map is before and after.

I'm using the RFB DMR in the land section. Beast of a gun. Single shot. I'm also running it on Medium settings, that's what the number is in the upper right hand corner. FPS never drops below 150, smooth as fuuuuuuuck

Rorschach

Veteran's day weekend will be my BF4 weekend. Right now I'm too lazy to install and I have to leave tonight, so I don't want to deal with updates and whatnot and only play for a couple of hours.

Mrbob

With this voucher at Green Man Gaming you can get 20% off BF4 Premium so it is only 40 dollars:

GMG20-P6Y1F-KC19F

TheCrow

We had a couple of great dota games last night, no stomps but good competitive games. Felt like we were all on top of our game and took advantage of any opportunities. Bob even placed some great wards to keep us safe from pudge and we even got some kills out of it.

Btw, I solved the mystery of the dead courier last night. Splat called it into our jungle and the neutrals shot it down. Damn courier never saw it coming.

DMczaf

I'm a second away from canceling my Xbox preorder. Once I click this, I'll have $500 in amazon credit back in my account lol.

eznark

Banned
We had a couple of great dota games last night, no stomps but good competitive games. Felt like we were all on top of our game and took advantage of any opportunities. Bob even placed some great wards to keep us safe from pudge and we even got some kills out of it.

Btw, I solved the mystery of the dead courier last night. Splat called it into our jungle and the neutrals shot it down. Damn courier never saw it coming.

I didn't even know that could happen.

Top Bottom