• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
I think it's awesome. Just didn't have time for it. I didn't play Torchlight II outside of that one clusterfuck of a session.

Smokey

Stop purchasing COD games. I would've had so much more respect for them if they stopped releasing it every year.

What's the difference between madden and COD? Besides genre differences they do the same thing. Annual releases with new features. COD does its thing and has its place. It's these other studios across the industry that think they can be lazy and copy that formula for instant $$. So not only do they fail they lose the original fanbase are just fucked sideways.

McNei1y

What's the difference between madden and COD? Besides genre differences they do the same thing. Annual releases with new features. COD does its thing and has its place. It's these other studios across the industry that think they can be lazy and copy that formula for instant $$. So not only do they fail they lose the original fanbase are just fucked sideways.

But we at least play Madden together and hate ourselves as a group yearly.

McNei1y

If you ran a company and made over a billion a year off one game, would you stop making a new one every year?

No. I'd turn into that which I hate!

COD2, MW 1+2, and (yes I'm going to say this) COD3 were good games though. But it just got overwhelming when World at War was released.

Smokey

But we at least play Madden together and hate ourselves as a group yearly.

There are tons of bros out there where COD is their Madden. The only game they play and they got the updated version every year. That's fine. It becomes a problem when others think that approach will work and then you have a bunch of cod Jr's running around but they are all fucking failures

Luke you have one job. Well you're not bringing Destiny to PC so you failed at that, so your second job is to not COD Destiny

McNei1y

Yeah. Companies try to hard to match that cash cow. It's annoying. I enjoyed Halo 4 for a bit but nothing about it really dragged me back time after time. I wouldn't mind playing it again though. The thing about those games is that I need to play with a set party or else I'd go nuts on my teammates for lack of coordination. It's why games like L4D2 have been hard to get back to because people just join and fail at coordinating attacks.

World at War had Keifer Sutherland so take that back you jerk!

Not even Jack Bauer, Gary Oldman, and the zombie campaign could save that game!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The crimson map pack fiasco buried halo for me. It felt like MS and 343 were taking their audience for fools over their own fuck up. They could have bought themselves a ton of good will by just leaving that free and tossing the last map pack on the season pass buyers so they didn't feel robbed. Instead they were the greedy fucks I expected them to be and killed their game doing it.

Smokey

When did PC gaming die? I need to get on the bandwagon.

Also, I need to experience a McGangbang.

When ps4 was announced to have 8gb gddr5. PC doesn't really stand chance and is way behind moving forward. And you have to spend $1, 000 minimum to do pc gaming

McNei1y

Hooray! PS4 is out in 10 days! I can't wait to get it through Amazon. I'm going to pre-order BF4 on it.

When will our madden league start?

Sanjuro

When did PC gaming die? I need to get on the bandwagon.

Also, I need to experience a McGangbang.

It's been dead since the 90s from my calculations.

Also, McGangBangs are fantastic when you have some booze in your belly. I've had my fair share.

Somnia

Buncha unhealthy fools

Shit I haven't had fast food or soda in 7 weeks now and I feel so much better for it =)

Just hit 30 pounds lost as of this morning, LA Fitness is opening in town here soon and I just want to get to the gym again. They were suppose to be open early this week, but it's looking like this weekend or next Tuesday at the latest as they aren't getting their equipment in till Thursday now. 37 pounds to go to hit my first big goal, have hit small ones on the way, but that's my first real big goal.

McNei1y

I've been eating your share for the past two months. I need to get a gym membership but the Y is so damn expensive. They're throwing all of these pointless features in. I just want the damn weight room!

Smokey

in the words of CB

YOLO

might as well feel good eating fatty foods before you eventually die. You just might accelerate the process

eznark

Banned
Somnia first congratulations! Also, I love you but if you have a goal of losing 67 pounds. It is...unwise to call others unhealthy.

What the hell is a mcgangbang?

McNei1y

Supposedly, it's some godly creation of a McChicken wedged between a McDouble. According to sources (Urbandictionary), it originated in Daytona Beach and has since exploded into a sensation. I must have been living under a rock to never try this... until today.

Sanjuro

Take the top off one Double Cheeseburger, take the bottom off another, put a McChicken in the middle.

BOOM

McGangBang.

*break in case of drunk emergencies*

Somnia

Somnia first congratulations! Also, I love you but if you have a goal of losing 67 pounds. It is...unwise to call others unhealthy.

What the hell is a mcgangbang?

I have no problem admitting I've been unhealthy for a long time, but that doesn't mean I can't joke around about the mcgangbang being unhealthy lol.

eznark

Banned
I think I'd rather just have two double cheeseburgers. Those things are great!

You didn't call the sandwich unhealthy Somnia, you called the people eating it unhealthy. If you were a Miami Dolphin I'd suspend you indefinitely for being too mean.

I think I'd rather just have two double cheeseburgers. Those things are great!

You didn't call the sandwich unhealthy Somnia, you called the people eating it unhealthy. If you were a Miami Dolphin I'd suspend you indefinitely for being too mean.

At least Seneca Wallace isn't my quarterback

eznark

Banned
The quicker Philbin escapes that hopeless pit of despair the better. This "scandal" costing him his job would save his career.

Top Bottom