• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i might try to swing it on gamefly since i accidentally forgot to cancel my membership after getting that 2 months for 8 bucks deal.

brentech

Theres no fucking way im buying that before it gets tested first.

If I could see some actual 11 on 11 gameplay footage, and see some reviews, I'd feel better about any of the games, but that's basically how I am right now on all the games. I have so much shit to play on steam and ps3, there isn't really a need for me to buy something just cause its new...although I'm getting the launch console

I miss madden even shitty ass madden

Same here, I haven't enjoyed madden since Madden 2005. I even gave the newer games a try but had terrible experiences. Picked up madden 09 for the ps3 and my very first play was a pass and the ball warped through my receivers hands and helmet for a pick 6. SMH

Sanjuro

Why couldn't there be next-gen NHL!? Those fuckers.

I'm sort of excited about NBA2k now that Jeff Green is going to be a 98OVR.

Sweet avatar.

my boy luke tore it up in one of my fantasy teams! the football gods wouldn't let both the niners AND my fantasy team win though

in regards to madden, what good would reviews do? here, i'll tell you what every major media outlet will say:

Madden 25 next gen is very similar to madden 25 current gen but the graphics are better. If you loved madden like us then you'll love this new rendition! 8.5/10!

Sokantish

So I e-mailed amazon about them being jerks and they're letting me pick a PS4 game for free! Should it be NBA or Killzone... or Knack?

Ferny

So deso doesn't work if you have lifesteal (hotd/mom)... thought my doto was bugged that last SF game :/

oops!
Same with orb of venom or something like that. Even some abilities that heroes have won't work with Deso, Satanic, etc, because of the unique attack modifier.

Same with orb of venom or something like that. Even some abilities that heroes have won't work with Deso, Satanic, etc, because of the unique attack modifier.

Yeah that sucks to learn the hard way in a game when we were already behind... could have spent that 4100 gold on something that actually worked. :(

Is there a list somewhere that has what works and doesn't work or do you just have to play around with it?

I guess deso works with vlads though cause its aura lifesteal... this shit is too confusing!

Ferny

Yeah that sucks to learn the hard way in a game when we were already behind... could have spent that 4100 gold on something that actually worked. :(

Is there a list somewhere that has what works and doesn't work or do you just have to play around with it?

I guess deso works with vlads though cause its aura lifesteal... this shit is too confusing!

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Unique_Attack_Modifier

I just look in-game and it'll tell you if it says Unique Attack Modifier so you can't have two of those as they both won't work.

Mrbob

Lots of blue currently in the Amazon top 10 sales chart:

amazon.jpg

The B2G1 doesn't start till Tuesday, whats up with the surge in PS4 games? Even Madden made it into the top 10. :x

Ferny

Lots of blue currently in the Amazon top 10 sales chart:

amazon.jpg

The B2G1 doesn't start till Tuesday, whats up with the surge in PS4 games? Even Madden made it into the top 10. :x

Seeing as how the console comes out Friday, I don't see why it's surprising.

Top Bottom