• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Because I will never play it and I would sell it instead which is why I asked if that's gonna get me the most money lol

But apparently NOBODY has Fifa in stock near me :(

eznark

Banned
Even though Sessler has turned into a whiny, weepy tampon this video is what sold me on Knack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpdpHt-S9ns

Challenging character action platformer? Yes please. And the demo at BB definitely was more of a challenge than I expected. Even the basic enemies are able to do significant damage if you aren't paying attention.

Smokey

Even though Sessler has turned into a whiny, weepy tampon this video is what sold me on Knack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpdpHt-S9ns

Challenging character action platformer? Yes please. And the demo at BB definitely was more of a challenge than I expected. Even the basic enemies are able to do significant damage if you aren't paying attention.

Yeah I played Knack demo at GS and liked it. Didn't seem hard or anything. Probably because I'm l33t

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I played it again on Friday after watching more videos so I kind of had a better idea of what to expect. I appreciated the combat a little bit more. The first time I was just kind of expecting to be blown away by the graphics and was kind of rushed. I had the chance to play through it twice the second time and got more out of it. `

brentech

Pudge
47.97%

Bounty Hunter
46.99%

Disruptor
53.54%
Pudge used so damn much, that dropoff from most used to second most...
Disruptor disrespected into the bottom 1/4 of heroes used, which is fine by me. He's fucking awesome. Very surprised Elder Titan is even lower.

Sanjuro

Woo! Amazon delivered!

I just got B2G2! Was able to use all my Amazon credit in the process.

Basically, $76 for Killzone, Knack, NBA, and BF4.

Sanjuro

said he used amazon credit too... maybe that essentially made it into a b2g2? who knows how sanjuro's brain works! He is prolly drunk already!

My brain is a well oiled machine!

I was in the Amazon chat getting them to match Target's offer. While I was doing that, received the email to select another game. So, paid for two games which was reduced further by $50 of credit laying on my account.

eznark

Banned
I will give someone my code but I don't know the best way to do it. I was going to give it to CB but now Rors doesn't have one either.

WHAT DO I DO

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If i dont get the code by tonight ill get on chat with a rep. As it stands now, it seems like they dont have any fucking clue that the codes went out at all.

Smokey

Just let my 360 and other stuff go. Got about $150. Scooped up another DS4 with it. Goodbye friend. I am now a Sony bot watchout Bob

And how do you get Amazon to price match?

Sanjuro

rors got one.

GIMME EZ! I share bonus points in Dota!

Fuck that noise. You should make me play CB for it in DOTA. I'm confident I can beat his ass!

Just let my 360 and other stuff go. Got about $150. Scooped up another DS4 with it. Goodbye friend. I am now a Sony bot watchout Bob

I opened up a chat with them.

Thinking about selling my PS3 that I never used in the first place...except for Frankman stained MLB leagues.

Rorschach

Check your email. You might have a code.

Item(s) Subtotal: $119.92
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$59.96
-----
Total before tax: $59.96
Estimated tax to be collected: $5.40
-----
Grand Total: $65.36
Huzzah! Madden and Knack.

How come I hadn't heard of this new Wolfenstein game? Unfortunately, it's by Bethesda, so I don't think I'll buy it.

Sanjuro

Do you have to pre order PS4 games in order to get that code?

And Wolfenstein actually looked ok from what I saw Rors

I had Destiny already pre-ordered. After that, NBA2k showed up as a pre-order during the chat, so not sure if that counted towards it.

eznark

Banned
I misread it, didn't realize it was buy 1 get 1. Used it to get Madden for free. So I bought 3 and got 2 free.

Nice! Now I'll return CoD for Wonderful 101!

Mrbob

Sounds like the Amazon deal is the luck of of the draw situation right now. Now that I pay tax, fuck 'em. I'll just go buy my games from Target.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This mess is very unlike amazon. They are usually on top of their shit. Some of the reps told people to cancel and reorder and the shit went out of stock in between.

Its not like this Target deal came out of no where

Top Bottom