• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

MS is working hard to win back my love by adding media achievements to xb1 aka chieves for watching tv. While you fools boost your gamer score I'll be king of the cool kids by maxing out my media score.

Smokey

MS is working hard to win back my love by adding media achievements to xb1 aka chieves for watching tv. While you fools boost your gamer score I'll be king of the cool kids by maxing out my media score.

Thing is you're actually telling the truth smh

DMczaf

Think I'm going to take my extra ds4 back. Mafuckers want to play bring your own controller!

Dude, you're suppose to take it old school on their asses. 1 official controller and a bunch of bootleg 3rd party shitty controllers for friends.

You mother fuckers get the SuperPad

71DF5AJCQ0L__SL500_AA280_.jpg

BigAT

Dude, you're suppose to take it old school on their asses. 1 official controller and a bunch of bootleg 3rd party shitty controllers for friends.

You mother fuckers get the SuperPad

71DF5AJCQ0L__SL500_AA280_.jpg

Oh god, I had one of those in blue. I still think they were better than this one, which I also had.

1365415685855ilz07.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember blockbuster having a 15 dollar Xbox controller that was actually pretty awesome. I used it over the S for certain gsmes

McNei1y

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free deal this week. I think I'm grabbing 2K14 and BF4... not sure what 3rd game I should grab.

Also, I remember I got one of those N64 Super Pads for my birthday once. Damn it was so bad.

DMczaf

I'm getting Madden with the deal, with the backup plan if it still sucks to sell it and get another PS4 game.

Probably Knack.

Mrbob

Someone on operation sports said he played next gen madden and it really isn't much different from current gen. Shocker.

McNei1y

McNeily, do you sleep for like 20 hours and then wake up for 4 hours and then do it all over again?

Do you really want to know?

It's not really sleep if your body is busy processing alcohol/drugs.

hah jokes on you I don't do drugs! unless they're prescribed for medical reasons and then I do all of them.

I think you're missing Madden from your list

Am I? I'm waiting on one of you peoples to tell me if it's worth it and that we're actually going to have a league for it.

Ferny

A lot of them don't now on media. I went to a Walmart near me and tried recently and they stated a lot of stores don't do it so much with games.

Sanjuro

I would direct them to follow their company policy then. Unless that game is opened, it doesn't matter if it's media or a box of condoms. Hell, they'd probably take used condoms back.

Ferny

I think the thing I'm most excited for with the PS4 is the remote play and to see how well it actually is implemented. I can imagine someone playing against Smokey in NBA2k14, while Dwight is shooting 31% I might add, and then switching to the Vita to finish the game or whatever.

eznark

Banned
Reading that Polygon article on AC4 remote play has me pretty pumped up. Sounds awesome.

And I don't know what to exchange CoD for. I have Madden, Knack, NBA, Killzone and CoD. Need for Speed I guess? Anyone getting that?

Sanjuro

The only thing about Wal-Mart returns without receipt, the item needs to have been in their inventory. Not all stores have the same items or received a particular version.

Example: I bought a keyboard. Store A did not carry it, therefore cannot return there. Store B did and took it without issue.

Usually entering the UPC and doing an online search will reveal the best store to bring it to so you don't waste time. Also, you can only do three returns in ninety-days using your license.

Smokey

I think the thing I'm most excited for with the PS4 is the remote play and to see how well it actually is implemented. I can imagine someone playing against Smokey in NBA2k14, while Dwight is shooting 31% I might add, and then switching to the Vita to finish the game or whatever.

I don't miss FT's with virtual dwight son

I just look in-game and it'll tell you if it says Unique Attack Modifier so you can't have two of those as they both won't work.

skadi is a unique attack modifier and stacks with lifesteal on ranged heroes tho... But I guess that is the only case of two attack modifiers stacking.

Game is weird

tbuc

Neo Member
Reading that Polygon article on AC4 remote play has me pretty pumped up. Sounds awesome.

And I don't know what to exchange CoD for. I have Madden, Knack, NBA, Killzone and CoD. Need for Speed I guess? Anyone getting that?

I have knack and killzone so far. Hopefully picking up 2k tomorrow and was planning on getting Lego Marvel for another game I can play with the kids. Demo was actually pretty good.

eznark

Banned
I have knack and killzone so far. Hopefully picking up 2k tomorrow and was planning on getting Lego Marvel for another game I can play with the kids. Demo was actually pretty good.

That was the other game I was considering. I'll probably grab that later unless you have good things to say about it.

Mrbob

Amazon added Need for Speed to the list. I'll probably swap out Madden with NFS now.

I'll buy Madden if you guys say it is good but I don't want to blind purchase it.

Nightz

Yeah I was planning to get Madden as part of the B2G1, but I'll just put it at the top of my Gamefly queue. I'll keep it if the league gets started. Thinking about 2K14, AC4 and NFS for tomorrow's Amazon deal.

I just got back from Target and they had no PS4 games at all. They told me to check back tomorrow. Went to Best Buy and they wouldn't price match the B2G1. Amazon customer service finally replied to my e-mail and won't give me a B1G1 code. :(

Top Bottom