• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

we will all know by saturday if madden is going to be worth it. i'm already disgusted with what they did to current gen so it will take a lot for me to give it the stamp of approval even though i desperately want it to be acceptable :(

eznark

Banned
PS4 CAMERA OR PS MOVE CONTROLLERS REQUIRED
Oh cool, I guess this is what I'll get instead of CoD. That is how much you fucking suck, Infinity Ward. I didn't want to have to buy move controller AND the ps4 camera. If it works with just the camera I'll totally get that.

Smokey

Oh cool, I guess this is what I'll get instead of CoD. That is how much you fucking suck, Infinity Ward. I didn't want to have to buy move controller AND the ps4 camera. If it works with just the camera I'll totally get that.

Lol

Ghosts is trash in mp. Got it as my free game just to go through the ridiculous campaign.

Sanjuro

Lol

Ghosts is trash in mp. Got it as my free game just to go through the ridiculous campaign.

Do you shoot up airports or kill generations of black people in this one?

I Redboxed the game for a few nights. Only did MP and couldn't take the trash maps. I've also never beaten a CoD single player. Usually I reach something absurd like I previously mentioned and shut it down.

Smokey

Do you shoot up airports or kill generations of black people in this one?

I Redboxed the game for a few nights. Only did MP and couldn't take the trash maps. I've also never beaten a CoD single player. Usually I reach something absurd like I previously mentioned and shut it down.

Doesn't seem like it. I redboxed it too. Played like 30 mins of MP and knew immediately it was garbage. Enjoying the ridiculous campaign though.

Rorschach

I'll be overseas until Thanksgiving, so I won't know 'till then if Madden is as shitty as 13 or even shittier. I expect to play some Soka games at that time, though!

Smokey

Pretty sweet BF4 video I captured earlier here

Paracel storm is the best BF4 map. So much going on. Shot dude through the chopper glass. Got in the chopper with his blood still on the glass lol. Encountered another chopper soon after and engaged. Was hype, but I don't have rockets unlocked yet for that chopper so I thought it was a wrap but my good teammate saved me. Session was sweet because it was right as the storm was hitting so you had lighting, wind, waves etc

This is why you need ShadowPlay eznark and Bob!

Depending on how things shake out this week, I may be out for a Madden league.

I have NBA 2k14 in my possession though!

Hoping I get my new truck this week though.

Ferny

IGN's review of 2k14 is up.
If you skipped current-gen this year, it’s a no-brainer: yes, yes, yes, yes. Next-gen NBA 2K14’s ambitious new modes each leave a bit to be desired, and for better and for worse, it plays almost identically to the game you may already own. But this edition is not only a smooth-flowing piece of pro basketball simulation, it’s also one of the few games that makes a true next-generation leap in visual fidelity. And when you’re dropping $400-$500 on a fresh piece of hardware, there’s something to be said for that.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/12/nba-2k14-ps4-xbox-one-review

Mrbob

Yeah I made some n00bish plays that game, like when I got ult by bloodseeker late I should have just TP'd back. He couldn't kill me easily with my medallion and pipe.

But at the very least I more than my own that game and overall was a net positive than negative!

eznark

Banned
No joke that was a great performance from Bob.

Solo safe lane Warlock is fun. I was able to get mek, aghs and refresher quickly and from there it was good night.

Mrbob

Amazon Playstation Network Store? Damn, Sony getting a lot of things right heading into next gen. Guessing this is just the first announced of many PS Stores others can open. GreenManGaming needs to get in on this.

This amazon game marketplace for PS4 is awesome. Now I can go all digital this gen and still get those sweet bonus points on my amazon credit card.

Top Bottom