• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Splat

Holy crap. I preordered the PS4 back in feb on amazon before the price was out when it just had the placeholder $1000 price, figuring it would get updated whenever price was announced. I now have a $1000 pending charge on my debit card. To amazon help chat i go!

DMczaf

Holy crap. I preordered the PS4 back in feb on amazon before the price was out when it just had the placeholder $1000 price, figuring it would get updated whenever price was announced. I now have a $1000 pending charge on my debit card. To amazon help chat i go!

You got the Day One Edition, bro.

Comes with a 4th horizontal leg for less wobble.

Ferny

You got that engraved one didn't you!?

Splat

You got that engraved one didn't you!?

I guess getting "Meepo 4 Lyfe" engraved is really expensive :(

e: Looks like they can't modify the price without ruining the shipping queue for me, so they have to refund me $600 on friday. I got like 6 apologies out of it!

Fox Valley Area. Around Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac. Too close to Green Bay for my comforts.

Gotcha... I know the Appleton area a little bit. My mom and I used to go up that way to shop at the mall there.

What made you choose there? You work at Oshkosh trucks or something? Boobs building mraps would be quite the twist!

Ferny

e: Looks like they can't modify the price without ruining the shipping queue for me, so they have to refund me $600 on friday. I got like 6 apologies out of it!

I would have asked for some kind of credit or something.

Mrbob

I was offered a co-op position at Toyota, so I'll soon be in the middle of nowhere. Kentucky :(

calipari-fist.jpg

brentech

holy shit, lol. that's ridiculous

McNei1y

Yeah. I put the delivery speed to one day and it says 14th-15th. I'll believe it when I see it. Still, BF4 and FIFA should hold me over for a few days.

I'm glad I'm getting a PS4. I'm definitely grabbing an XBONE soon enough but it's nice to have the PS4 right off the bat. This way I can play some PS3 franchises right away. I'm so pumped to have a baseball game on the regular.

Mrbob

Yeah the PS4 streaming is awesome. This game, uhh, the crowds are kind of better I guess?

Not hearing this new and improved commentary.

Miguel

Yeah the PS4 streaming is awesome. This game, uhh, the crowds are kind of better I guess?

Not hearing this new and improved commentary.

Can't wait to see you pick another run-heavy team and throw 80 times per game! Never change, Bob.

Madden still looks the same and I'm not sure what else they can do besides improve the lighting and whatever. When games are that far away it's not like graphics matter THAT much since the environments are generally always the same, same thing with 2k. Up close it might look nicer but overall it's not gonna be that much of a difference for people who have done PC gaming

I just want better AI logic and servers that weren't meant for the dreamcast

Top Bottom