• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Madden still looks the same and I'm not sure what else they can do besides improve the lighting and whatever. When games are that far away it's not like graphics matter THAT much since the environments are generally always the same, same thing with 2k. Up close it might look nicer but overall it's not gonna be that much of a difference for people who have done PC gaming

I just want better AI logic and servers that weren't meant for the dreamcast

Better animations? The animations are so awful.

No, the animations are still awful. I was just explaining to you what could be improved since you said there's not really anything they can improve in terms of graphics.

The animations need to improve while still allowing good control. My problem with all 2k games is that it is so animation driven you don't always feel in control. Animation has to finish before you can get into another and it makes for a sluggish feel but LOOKS good

eznark

Banned
By far the most significant piece of news was that following a forthcoming update to the 3DS, you will be able to register your Wii U's Nintendo Network ID on the system, which will then combine your account balance on both systems into one handy Nintendo-branded wallet. If you have a 3DS but no Wii U, you will be able to register a new Nintendo Network ID as well. This update will additionally bring Miiverse support to the 3DS, and YouTube support will be coming for the handheld this month as well.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My Amazon order still isn't processing yet, but there is a chance it could tonight.

More likely, is that its in the warehouse in Atlanta and will be shipped out tomorrow night.

Mrbob

Joystiq is doing a PS4 stream and they show 3 different streaming options:

1. Full stream UI with chat and face cam
2. The game being fullscreen with face cam in top right corner
3. The game being fullscreen with no chat or face cam.

Nightz

My status just updated to preparing for shipment. I'm giggling like a little schoolgirl. Gonna get my entertainment center ready tonight.

Sanjuro

Smokey_Nice in da building

Sanjuro the PS4 is shipping nowww

Bueno.

Shoot me an email with the details when ready!

Does anyone have any experience with asking UPS/FedEx to hold the packages? Figured I may do this option. It says on the website I can pick it up around 8:30AM, rather that than my normal shipments around 6:30PM.

Ferny

No twitch app yet for PS4 other than streaming your games. Hope it gets added soon though.
It doesn't have a dedicated app but you can still watch streams on the console within the what's happening thing. I saw someone talking about it.

Sanjuro

I still don't understand the appeal or purpose of TwitchTV. Maybe I'll finally get into it with this console.

I remember being on some live broadcast during PAX East one year. The guy interviewing me was acting like he was on coke/twelve cups of coffee and was seriously disappointed that I didn't give a single fuck.

Who needs Madden.....

1456721_10201383106474216_287839558_n.jpg

Even as a Ford man, I'm jelly!

I wasn't a huge fan when the new GM twins were unveiled, but they have really grown on me the more i see them in the wild. You even went with the superior looking GMC version. Nice truck, brohammer!

Got the Leather bucket seats and Bose system too. I was driving a 2006 Canyon before.

Splat

I have to get a new car in the next couple months, and I'm completely not looking forward to talking to car salesmen again.

Top Bottom