• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Already opened! I'll play that create a player mode. It's finally on Vita! (via remote play)

yeah i'll probably keep it even if it's not good enough for league play just to get a game in here and there. i was telling luke earlier that even if they fixed nothing BUT making sliders work that would be enough!

LiveWire

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

McNei1y

This fucking Amazon bullshit. I realized my card that I had put down for the PS4 months ago wasn't my current number so I updated the thing yesterday during the day. What do I wake up to this morning? An error message saying they couldn't charge my card... even though it's updated. Now Amazon says they won't ship my PS4 until Tuesday.

Sanjuro

This fucking Amazon bullshit. I realized my card that I had put down for the PS4 months ago wasn't my current number so I updated the thing yesterday during the day. What do I wake up to this morning? An error message saying they couldn't charge my card... even though it's updated. Now Amazon says they won't ship my PS4 until Tuesday.

Post that in the gaming side. People will mock you for not caring enough!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? YOU HAD ALL THIS TIME!!!

TheCrow

Something went wrong with my reward points and it made me retry the credit card. Now I also have an estimated devilery of Tuesday.

McNei1y

Sorry Sanjuro :(

I changed the shipping speed to one day and now it says tomorrow... but I hope they charge my damn card. It's worth the extra $9 to play this weekend.

Sanjuro

I changed the shipping speed to one day and now it says tomorrow... but I hope they charge my damn card. It's worth the extra $9 to play this weekend.

...you could have bought a pizza with that extra $9.

I changed my delivery to pick up at the facility. Don't have much to do tomorrow and don't feel like playing the F5 game.

TheCrow

Don't even have that option since it's preparing for shipping already. All i can do is hope it still gets here friday.

McNei1y

...you could have bought a pizza with that extra $9.

I changed my delivery to pick up at the facility. Don't have much to do tomorrow and don't feel like playing the F5 game.

I have a Digiornos in the freezer.

Don't even have that option since it's preparing for shipping already. All i can do is hope it still gets here friday.

That really sucks. I want it day one no matter what! They should realize it's their fault and give it to you still.

eznark

Banned
Mine is processing. Hopefully it ships soon so I can find out where it is shipping from. Might even be able to pick it up tonight, fingers crossed!

eznark

Banned
How is that? Can you just go to the shipping center it's located at and pick it up?

I have in the past. It's super close to me. However Amazon shipments are more closely regulated so I don't think I've ever done it with those. I did it with my most recent ipad if I recall correctly. That was coming directly from Apple.

Will our PSN id be the same as before? Either way I might make a new one. Nobody ever really knew who I was on PS3 cause it was my real name

Top Bottom