• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

TheCrow

Fuck you Ferny! I'm playing ember titan.

LgQgPs7.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is this the part where everyone freaks out about amazon not shipping their orders.

It'll be fine

I do this every time. All I know is, if I don't get mine tomorrow, I'll make sure Gurjeet over at Amazon gets me a free Xbox One

TheCrow

It'll be fine if you expected delivery date is Friday. Otherwise you should be worried. :(
I do this every time. All I know is, if I don't get mine tomorrow, I'll make sure Gurjeet over at Amazon gets me a free Xbox One
All i ever get from amazon chat is apologies.

eznark

Banned
My teammates let me down. I need to back to playing with Splat and Krow, true team players.

Last night I wanted to boot you after the first game because AT said he wanted to play, but I felt bad. After this post I will no longer feel bad.

Nightz

Well at least AT can join our games now
as a coach.

Surprisingly I'm still at 61% with Bob even after we went 0-4 last night.

I still don't see where you guys get winning percentage with others

Do I have to get that premium elite shit on Dotabuff that I have to pay for or something

Mrbob

Eznark, don't be sensitive. I would figure you could take it!

Has anyone had their NBA2K14 get prepped for shipment yet?

Splat

Death prophet maintains her perfect record, helping pull us back from the brink last night! I dunno what that teams issue was, was a fun back and forth game.

TheCrow

Death prophet maintains her perfect record, helping pull us back from the brink last night! I dunno what that teams issue was, was a fun back and forth game.
It was just that jakiro. Kept complaining that they got outcarried.
Yeah, it was a smart move. I was riding a hot streak before last night, winning 13 of my last 16.
Plus, did you guys go like 6-0 a couple days ago? You were bound to lose a few.

I still don't see where you guys get winning percentage with others

Do I have to get that premium elite shit on Dotabuff that I have to pay for or something

You just have to play the damn game. It only shows people you've played with in the past month, so if you haven't played in forever, you'll see nothing.

0-4? I've never been happier to have the team fill up before I could accept.

Bob went TA mid for the first game. I'm sure you can infer from that how the night may have snowballed out of control.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Last night I wanted to boot you after the first game because AT said he wanted to play, but I felt bad. After this post I will no longer feel bad.

I almost gave up 5 minutes into the first game where bob didnt call slark missing. Because he had just left a second ago!

I almost gave up 5 minutes into the first game where bob didnt call slark missing. Because he had just left a second ago!

Well he was low health. It's not like slark has any increased regen or movement speed when he's out of combat. He probably just went back to base.

Sanjuro

Just sold my PS3. Got $130 cash-money. Didn't feel like squeezing it for every penny, either way I made profit on that sucker!

RIP PS3. You were the Sega Saturn of your generation....except streaming. You were good at that.

McNei1y

I miss you guys too. My new sleeping schedule of taking 4 hour naps after work is making me miss the first dota parties.

I'd totally be able to join you guys because you guys don't play too late but I'm always so tired. I'm afraid to make a commitment to a game because of how long they last. I just want my normal schedule back!

Eznark, don't be sensitive. I would figure you could take it!

Has anyone had their NBA2K14 get prepped for shipment yet?

My 2k14 says "Preparing for Shipment".

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So is anyone from the MaddenGaf crowd also buying a Xbox One ?
I'm curious how active my friends list will be.

Don't have any plans on it, and have cancelled my Live account before I get charged for another year.

Maybe when Halo comes out, but even then I'm unsure.

eznark

Banned
YEAH BOY!!!!!!

Just called my UPS driver and he is going to be leaving my package at the facility and I can go get it any time after 9am tomorrow.

Score!

Top Bottom