• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Nightz

Someone play Tree and the other person play uh Morphling, we will combine our powers of nature to destroy.

2010-05-03-captainplanet4.jpg

Smokey

I just signed up for the proposed Neogaf Twitch Team by a Twitch admin on gaming side. If it goes through that will be cool. Get to show da world our stellar madden play... But since it apparently sucks maybe not!

And out of no where hyped as fuck now for the launch.

BigAT

YES

now just get the NBA Jam announcer pack

You used to be able to mess around with the announcer files and I had a custom NBA JAM Megakill announcer pack, but Valve fixed it. I'm not sure if there's a workaround now to still do it, but it was pretty great.

You used to be able to mess around with the announcer files and I had a custom NBA JAM Megakill announcer pack, but Valve fixed it. I'm not sure if there's a workaround now to still do it, but it was pretty great.

how much are your doto coaching rates going to be?

do i get a madden gaf discount?

Miguel

DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday, November 15, 2013 by 8:00pm
Shipped
Track Package
Return or Replace Items
NBA 2K14 - PlayStation 4 NBA 2K14 - PlayStation 4
Sold by Amazon.com LLC

U7Sd0xE.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Amazon always comes through. If on the 1% chance they fuck up and you get it late, you'll probably be compensated decently with credit.

Ive gotten automatic credit on more than one occasion for items being a day late.

Amazon always comes through. If on the 1% chance they fuck up and you get it late, you'll probably be compensated decently with credit.

Ive gotten automatic credit on more than one occasion for items being a day late.

Except it's a Friday delivery. You don't get it a day late. You get it 3 days late.

my only issue is I got it from someone on GAF who changed the delivery address to my place, so if I want to bitch I would have to ask him about it first

but he changed it Tuesday and my tracking showed up yesterday afternoon

Mrbob

Just chatted with Amazon, now my game says Preparing for Shipment. Was gonna come monday but I think they might moved me ahead in shipping queues. We'll see if I get a tracking number tonight!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
hm. my ps4 shipped but not the games.

This is what i get for praising amazon all morning!

Top Bottom