• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
Knack is a blast!

And yeah I am streaming on justintv right now. Lame, I'll have to make a separate twitch account which also means I'll have to resub to all my subscriptions. Fuuuuuuu

Ferny

So my one real complaint with the PS4 UI is you can't organize your game list, etc.

Sony said a lot of UI changes are on the way, that better be one of them.

Even if you press triangle or something on the menu? I remember the PS3 doing something like that too.

Somnia

Even if you press triangle or something on the menu? I remember the PS3 doing something like that too.

Correct, no way to do it yet.

edit: Sanjuro, you can set your privacy settings up really well with the facebook stuff and no one can see your real name/photo unless you approve or send a request.

I like that I scheduled a meeting to go look at a house at 11:30 thinking it wouldn't be here between 11:30-12

Of course it arrives at 11:33

BigAT

mine got delivered at the house at 11:14. I'll still be here for 5+ hours.

So 5 hours until you come home to an empty porch. I wonder how much someone could clean up by driving around today and looking for brown boxes sitting in front of houses.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So 5 hours until you come home to an empty porch. I wonder how much someone could clean up by driving around today and looking for brown boxes sitting in front of houses.

Thats why i made sure to get today off!

I could have had it delivered to my job but then id be sitting there thinking about it for 5 hours and get nothing done

eznark

Banned
I definitely enjoy Knack. Not the type of game that will review well though at an event where you have to sit and play it all at once.

Resogun is rad!! I suck!

NBA time.

Splat

Get email from amazon saying ps camera won't arrive until dec 19, do i want to keep order?
go to amazon and attempt to cancel order
amazon: "can't cancel, we're shipping it for dec 19!"

Not a good week for amazon.

Miguel

Thats why i made sure to get today off!

I could have had it delivered to my job but then id be sitting there thinking about it for 5 hours and get nothing done

1456667_10101407755069726_1801829152_n.jpg

I wouldn't call this nothing...

Smokey

Trying to broadcast and I am stuck at like a blue screen of nothing. Great! I wonder if this is because for some reason my broadcast account is Justin.tv.

Now I have the broadcasting the stuff on the screen but it just says "preparing" in the lower left corner.

on my stream it went to a blue screen whenever i was in the menus

whoever tried streaming, did the audio come straight from the game? maybe 2k is just screwed up or something. people said they couldnt hear audio until i enabled the camera and it picked up sound from the speakers

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
on my stream it went to a blue screen whenever i was in the menus

whoever tried streaming, did the audio come straight from the game? maybe 2k is just screwed up or something. people said they couldnt hear audio until i enabled the camera and it picked up sound from the speakers

The music was coming from your TV speakers, right?

I know in NFS and other games, it's bringing audio from the system, clear sounding. Have not tried to find any other NBA streams to see if this is universal.

http://www.twitch.tv/xseriousj_ This one sounds right, like it should. Must be your settings.

Smokey

The music was coming from your TV speakers, right?

I know in NFS and other games, it's bringing audio from the system, clear sounding. Have not tried to find any other NBA streams to see if this is universal.

http://www.twitch.tv/xseriousj_ This one sounds right, like it should. Must be your settings.

That's odd. Dunno what there is to change as far as settings. I had "Best" option selected for video and audio quality. Only other options to change are enabling camera/mic.

Can anyone with a PS4 hooked up confirm that it uses the same power cable as the PS3? I'd rather just swap machines in my entertainment center and not have to re-cable the power.

eznark

Banned
Can anyone with a PS4 hooked up confirm that it uses the same power cable as the PS3? I'd rather just swap machines in my entertainment center and not have to re-cable the power.

It uses a different cable from the OG ps3 but apparently it uses the same as every model after that.

Miguel

If I remember correctly (from the pics) the PS4 uses a similar two pronged cable like the PS1/PS2 (except round on both sides rather than one round one square)

PS3 uses a PC/monitor/TV type power connector.

Sanjuro

That's odd. Dunno what there is to change as far as settings. I had "Best" option selected for video and audio quality. Only other options to change are enabling camera/mic.

When you're playing and streaming, where is the option to go fullscreen? I haven't been able to find that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Were you using the packaged earbud mic? Maybe it's got to be plugged in.

Top Bottom