• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Smokey

iWk461V1CQkPq.gif

Fucking PS4 updates taking all damn day... I see some shit hasn't changed!

So far the BF4 intro is stuttering and shit like a YouTube video that won't buffer... Sweet!

McNei1y

I wish I had my PS4.

In other news, Rockstar and GTA V's matchmaking is a piece of shit. I really enjoy online and all of its missions/deathmatches/etc but finding lobbies, lack of a party system, and the whole higher level joining low level games is bull shit.

Please…. share with us your first hand PS4 experience, Ferny.

Oh, you are just cosigning other peoples shit? I must have stumbled into the gaming side

McNei1y

THESE pretzels....are making ME thirsty.

You're always the cool one.
so is every other madden bro!!

Why does today have to be the slowest day possible? I wake up at 6:30 on 4 hours of sleep and I have to wait until 7:30-8pm before I can get home and play PS4.

Sanjuro

Nice. Early delivery for you. All I ask is for feedback in the B/S/T thread :p

Went and got mine from GS at 8am this morning. Doing the update via USB to avoid any unnecessary issues with PSN.

I posted some feedback in the thread! Mine should be worth double being GAF Gold. I picked it up at the UPS place,

Haven't had any issues downloading or installing updates so far. Using a wired connection on a gigabit network. I also made sure to put the PS4 on the DMZ in router settings.

Only thing that scared me was I got the orange/white light when I booted it up. The back of the console is almost impossible to just throw cables in without looking. My HDMI cable wasn't in all the way properly. It sort of clicks in a bit more than other devices I've used.

Also, here is the PSN list again for people who missed it or need to add names.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...b2lkakVUaGlIcWVTZThEZ3ZGalE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Sanjuro

Ugh. Kind of stupid. So, my Twitch account isn't "Twitch", it's JustinTV and broadcasts on that site. There is no way to change this any longer.

Fuck you Twitch. POS. UStream future.

Somnia

Nice. Early delivery for you. All I ask is for feedback in the B/S/T thread :p

Went and got mine from GS at 8am this morning. Doing the update via USB to avoid any unnecessary issues with PSN.

Did you make your new psn yet? Says Smokey_Nice can't be found.

eznark

Banned
Ugh. Kind of stupid. So, my Twitch account isn't "Twitch", it's JustinTV and broadcasts on that site. There is no way to change this any longer.

Fuck you Twitch. POS. UStream future.

Fuck I have the same problem. I guess I need to make a new page? I don't even know why that happened.

Smokey

Servers probably acting up. I got to the last stage of setting everything up on PSN and then it says error connecting to server.

Mrbob

Eznark I updated my firmware via USB. Worked like a charm. Try to do that yourself.

I can't finish signing into PSN either lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mine is on the truck. My brother went to this wacky Sony event downtown, I haven't been able to get in contact with him but I hope he was able to nab one.

Top Bottom