• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mine is somewhere in the City, being delivered.

Picked up BF4, AC4, and Killzone from that Target deal, but they didn't have NFS, and I think I want it. Killzone seems to not be that great, even though it looks fantastic...thinking about going back and swapping.

eznark

Banned
So you can log in using your face on PSN too. Why were journo's not creaming themselves over it like they were with the spybox?

Is PSN up?

McNei1y

To pass the time today, I'm playing a game with my friend where we try and name a restaurant starting with each letter of the alphabet. The fun part: it has to be a restaurant we have both been to at some point in our life/aka a well known place. We're on G at the moment.

Mrbob

Target isn't selling NFS until next Tuesday for the fail. They had a copies at Wal Mart though my friend bought it.

Lonestar

Target isn't selling NFS until next Tuesday for the fail. They had a copies at Wal Mart though my friend bought it.

0222_smox.gif

Smokey

So you can log in using your face on PSN too. Why were journo's not creaming themselves over it like they were with the spybox?

Is PSN up?

Where do you set all of that up. I've got the camera hooked up.

yeah PSN is up, i was able to redeem codes and send out FRs

Lonestar

I imagine the only camera that'll work, is the new one being released. No drivers for regular old USB cameras or the PS3 EYE, right.

I hope to use the same old PSN log in name, but who knows, I've not done PS+ yet.

so howd this dota thing start in the madden community anyhow

who started it

AT, Ferny, and I used to be the only ones who played (though I never really played with either of them). I don't remember what prompted the others to give it a try, but at some point they tried it out and got hooked.

Smokey

Mine is somewhere in the City, being delivered.

Picked up BF4, AC4, and Killzone from that Target deal, but they didn't have NFS, and I think I want it. Killzone seems to not be that great, even though it looks fantastic...thinking about going back and swapping.

NFS has been getting good impressions.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, seems really fucking dumb. But I'm shocked that Sony was able to somehow harness the infinite power of the cloud to make it happen on their console.

AT, Ferny, and I used to be the only ones who played
lies, we just never all played together. I was always doing solo queues. I think it was actually Trasher and Luke who finally roped people in at first. It was the allure of playing with the World Famour Luke Smith and his bottom that got everyone to play together.

Mrbob

I did get Madden from Target this morning. Hate myself already.

Picked it up alongside BF4 and NBA2K14. I figure if it sucks I can get most of my 40 dollars back in trade.

eznark

Banned
Trying to broadcast and I am stuck at like a blue screen of nothing. Great! I wonder if this is because for some reason my broadcast account is Justin.tv.

Now I have the broadcasting the stuff on the screen but it just says "preparing" in the lower left corner.

Sanjuro

Trying to broadcast and I am stuck at like a blue screen of nothing. Great! I wonder if this is because for some reason my broadcast account is Justin.tv.

Now I have the broadcasting the stuff on the screen but it just says "preparing" in the lower left corner.

I logged into both my accounts. They both broadcasted, just one did it on JustinTV.

Sanjuro

Do people see my name right now or just "sanjurotsubaki" on the friends list?

Lot of trial and error here. Still not as intuitive as Xbox, but I'm getting there.

Somnia

So my one real complaint with the PS4 UI is you can't organize your game list, etc.

Sony said a lot of UI changes are on the way, that better be one of them.

Top Bottom