• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Should streaming movies look better because I could swear this show on Netflix looks 1000x better than when I was using the ps3.

Was it a "super hd" stream? I think those were just added like a month ago.

Sanjuro

Got my Turtle Beach headphones working great. NBA2k fucks up the audio though...hasn't happened in any other game.

dat resogun

Sanjuro

Gimme some madden impressions!

DStj5U6.jpg

brentech

Knack seems interesting and enjoyable. Pretty game as well. The streams didnt do it justice.

Just loaded Madden. Not really expecting much.
Jim Nantz looks even fucking weirder somehow.

Game is real is fuck. Rodgers broke his jaw on first series against the Bears. Lol

But really, it looks improved in graphical fidelity. Not so jaggy around players legs and arms. Everything is kind of smoothed out.
Game plays really fast. Think it needs adjusted to slow or very slow game speed.

Not immediate noticying any good changes in line play or anything. Just one series.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ugh, turned on the PS4, saw where it already started dling the 1.50 system update, I let it finish, and it doesn't know what happened to it. Go to the System update in the settings, starts redownloading it :lol

I'll never get that 323 mb back. NEVER.

Can't wait to get back into DCUO!

I too am thinking about jumping back into DCUO

DMczaf

ugh, turned on the PS4, saw where it already started dling the 1.50 system update, I let it finish, and it doesn't know what happened to it. Go to the System update in the settings, starts redownloading it :lol

I'll never get that 323 mb back. NEVER.

LOL That JUST happened to me too. I was like "Wait, it was just preparing the file...what happened?"

Went to setting and started again.

I'll let this slide Sony...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LOL That JUST happened to me too. I was like "Wait, it was just preparing the file...what happened?"

Went to setting and started again.

I'll let this slide Sony...

I shouldn't have this fear of my PS4 dying. My Launch, BC PS3 is alive and kicking, I've never had Playstation problems (Besides having to turn the original Playstation upside down to play games). It's the dreaded Microsoft consoles I've had to replace. Both generations, multiple times.

Smokey

I shouldn't have this fear of my PS4 dying. My Launch, BC PS3 is alive and kicking, I've never had Playstation problems (Besides having to turn the original Playstation upside down to play games). It's the dreaded Microsoft consoles I've had to replace. Both generations, multiple times.

One of the reasons I went with Gamestop over Amazon for my pre order. Grabbed a 1 year warranty from them. Something happens it's a quick trip up the street. I too still have my 60GB PS3 plugged in. It's never failed me.

Sanjuro

I gave my controller a full charge out of the box at 930AM. Been using it off the charge since. Starting to one bar now, but still going. Haven't shut the console off for an extended period of time.

brentech

For a dude that's been in the league as long as he has, they sure made Jay Cutler look absolutely nothing like Jay Cutler.

I just got logged in finally!

Just got done with knack for the night. If i didn't have 5 other games to play I'm pretty sure i would have marathon session'd it and finished tonight (I stopped at chapter 5). Game is really fun.

Not sure what the beef is with this game. Combat is pretty simple but there are enough small wrinkles in it that make it pretty fun. Some reviewers complained about the dodge mechanics being too slow but i never felt that. Dodge seemed close enough to instant for me. The times when you are big knack and you are just wrecking shit is so much fun

Went to Walmart to get store credit for KillZone, got told "I'll do this for you just once but next time especially for electronics over $50 we need a receipt"

sure

Smokey

Just got done with knack for the night. If i didn't have 5 other games to play I'm pretty sure i would have marathon session'd it and finished tonight (I stopped at chapter 5). Game is really fun.

Not sure what the beef is with this game. Combat is pretty simple but there are enough small wrinkles in it that make it pretty fun. Some reviewers complained about the dodge mechanics being too slow but i never felt that. Dodge seemed close enough to instant for me. The times when you are big knack and you are just wrecking shit is so much fun

Game Journalolism. Everything has to be a grand spectacle.

Sanjuro

Oh...my...god....

I'm not very good at NBA 2k anymore. I was very good at the fluid movements on the Dreamcast. This...this is different.

eznark

Banned
I'm using the Pulse Elite plugged into the controller with a cable and outputting audio to the controller. Works great. It doesn't work with the USB dongle yet though.

Are you able to talk?

Went to Walmart to get store credit for KillZone, got told "I'll do this for you just once but next time especially for electronics over $50 we need a receipt"

Why did you return Killzone?

Mrbob

The damn Bucks drafted me in 2K14 lol.

I think my XB1 pre order is getting canceled too. Now that I have a next gen system with a bunch of games I don't feel the need to own another one anytime soon. Plus the Dual Shock 4 is so good I'd rather play my console games with this controller.

eznark

Banned
oh my god my white player having a discussion with his white coach and it sounds like dez bryant talking to ahmad carroll.

This is absurd!

Top Bottom