• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Smokey

eznark can you try streaming nba

i want to see if the audio works for you through the broadcast

edit: ps4 doesn't support 5ghz wireless networks? seriously. fucking sony cheap motherfuckers

I decided to stick with my old PSN account. Whatever. york887 it is!

Since I already had 10 bucks on my account and I got 10 more...now I have 20! I can spend that on something I'll never play now!

rinse82

eznark can you try streaming nba

i want to see if the audio works for you through the broadcast

edit: ps4 doesn't support 5ghz wireless networks? seriously. fucking sony cheap motherfuckers

When I was broadcasting 2K14 earlier my buddy said he couldn't hear any audio.

Resogun is pretty damn fun.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
HOLY FUCK REMOTE PLAY IS GODLIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing Madden on my Vita from the shitter. HAHA!!
Giant Bomb just did a Vita play test. Ian got about to their desks before the connection broke. Probably 40+ feet.

brentech

Just got my package. My amazon box was really smashed up. UPS guy told me to check it. PS4 package looks okay inside, but will have to see if any damage to the system when I get it hooked up.

yeah now I'm honestly sure not what to do about Madden. It's madden with streaming....but I just had Mike Wallace dominate the game. And even I know he should suck!

brentech

Can anyone with a PS4 hooked up confirm that it uses the same power cable as the PS3? I'd rather just swap machines in my entertainment center and not have to re-cable the power.

The original slim unit's power cable works just fine. Just did it. I have the same problem. Pain in the ass to work another cable through my setup.

Zep

Banned
You guys should try playing 2K with the mic...I got T'd up last night after cursing during a turnover. Can also tell everyone to clear the fuck out so you can get your YNB on.

Zep

Banned
Mastershake, I still have my copy shrinkwrapped. Are you enjoying it that much? I'm almost tempted to open it up.

Mastershake, I still have my copy shrinkwrapped. Are you enjoying it that much? I'm almost tempted to open it up.

I'm only like 45 minutes in or so... So far I am enjoying it. Eznark said he enjoyed it too. I'll give you a more in depth reply when I get further ahead! Prolly gonna play this another couple of hours if you can resist the urge to open it till then

eznark

Banned
Bah all my downloads stopped. The new amazon instant is fantastic.

Knack seems like the kind of game that would make you want to kill yourself if you had to play through it all at once but is totally fun if played in small chunks. Like any brawler. It's beautiful at the very least!

GCQuinton

Madden's definitely a ".5" upgrade, but I can clearly see/feel it in the gameplay. Not that much better, but it's better. Makes me a little more optimistic about '15 now.

Also the punt problem is finally fixed lol

Splat

Madden's definitely a ".5" upgrade, but I can clearly see/feel it in the gameplay. Not that much better, but it's better. Makes me a little more optimistic about '15 now.

Also the punt problem is finally fixed lol

Which punt problem? Is wind direction the right way?

eznark

Banned
Should streaming movies look better because I could swear this show on Netflix looks 1000x better than when I was using the ps3.

Sanjuro

Haven't played Killzone yet.

Resogun and BF4 are my go to games right now.

Downloading DCU again for the kicks. Blacklight is down .

Still need to check out Contrast.

Top Bottom