• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

chronomac

Apologies if this has been asked before: When you get the Anniversary Edition of Madden from Amazon, is the Sunday Ticket code inside the case or on a sheet on the outside? Also, if you're using an iPhone or iPad with the DirecTV ST app can you AirPlay it to your Apple TV?

Apologies if this has been asked before: When you get the Anniversary Edition of Madden from Amazon, is the Sunday Ticket code inside the case or on a sheet on the outside? Also, if you're using an iPhone or iPad with the DirecTV ST app can you AirPlay it to your Apple TV?

There is a slip inside with the link, username and pw for Sunday ticket mobile

Ferny

Someone made a thread last year about how terrible DirecTV's picture quality was compared to NFL.com's. Have you watched any preseason games with it? Does it look decent?
It's pretty bad. I haven't seen anything lately but I did watch some week 1 games and it was pretty bad. Perhaps it'll get better as the season goes along.

Smokey

Water is the wet. How people forget about Wallguy RIP in peace.

No it isn't. Fire isn't burnt. 'Wetness' is the quality water gives other materials.

Of course developers will get more out of the PS4 in the third or fourth year. I doubt that we'll be seeing as dramatic a spike in quality as with the PS3, as the PS4 is essentially a computer with regards to its core components. There are some interesting features that Cerny talks, like running physics on the GPU. We'll see how Sony Santa Monica and Naughty Dog make use of the system.

lol
gaf. where everything is so literal

Mrbob

Haha, yeah, the gaming side can get off rails easily. The weekend confirmed thread spent most of its time arguing about the pronunciation of Hearthstone than actually talking about the game.

Mrbob

Watching some Total War Rome 2 videos, oh mannnn, can't wait. September GOTM GOTY GOTG for sure.

Now that Sega owns Relic and has made a deal for the 40K license, I'm hoping it extends to the Creative Assembly. Warhammer 40K: Total War would be amaaaaaazzzzzzzzing. It has to happen. This is too awesome of a scenario now for it not to happen.

are you going to beat me at all in m25

How powerful is Twins?

Ramirez

Watching some Total War Rome 2 videos, oh mannnn, can't wait. September GOTM GOTY GOTG for sure.

Now that Sega owns Relic and has made a deal for the 40K license, I'm hoping it extends to the Creative Assembly. Warhammer 40K: Total War would be amaaaaaazzzzzzzzing. It has to happen. This is too awesome of a scenario now for it not to happen.

How powerful is Twins?

How powerful is Smokeys wheel route with Foster? Defense doesn't even react!

First random is a 49ers fan, imagine that!!!

Top Bottom