• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LukeSmith

I'm sure the play-in games won't be done till the weekend.

Two ACL tears in the last four years, we should lower RG3s injury rating to at least 79 down from 84

Where did you get these rosters?

from EA. if there is a player that should actually be on your team then just ask whoevers team he is on to drop him or trade him for some nobody on your team that you dont want anyways. i briefly went through and tried to apply any current signings/cuts/etc. but i obviously missed some like your new cb

Ferny

Jesus the new Dylan album is great.

original.gif

the teams i know for sure are in contention:

Giants (Bigat vs. wellington)
Dolphins (phee vs. drizz)
Redskins (livewire vs. mcneily)

teams that MIGHT be in contention:

49ers (fmt vs. birdles)

i talked to birdles and he said he was thinking about just taking the saints but i haven't heard since

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I don't think I'm gonna be able to participate this year. Sorry.

Although if wellie pulls off the upset over bigat...

I'll be around for some community games though!

I may not be able to sign in until Friday/Saturday since we close on our new house tomorrow and I'll obviously be busy with that and the subsequent move.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Giants (Bigat vs. wellington) -Gonna be close but i think AT pulls it out. Though i wouldnt mind having my old rival back in the division for old times sake.
Redskins (livewire vs. mcneily) - Mcnulty wins the Toilet Bowl
Dolphins (phee vs. drizz) - My personal lock of the 3. I think Phee is ready to take the next step to playoff contender.

looks like levious and ferny are out for the 360 league. going to have to do some recruitin'!

p.s.

play-in games can be decided amongst the participants. makes no difference to me if its best of 3, best of 5, best of 7 or sudden death. if an agreement can't be reached then it will be best of 3

Top Bottom