• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
Wait, you really want to play 3 on 3? That sounds pretty awful.

This Eagles playbook has tons of goofy shit out of their shotgun formations. CB is going to have a lot of fun with Vick for three series.

Wait, you really want to play 3 on 3? That sounds pretty awful.

This Eagles playbook has tons of goofy shit out of their shotgun formations. CB is going to have a lot of fun with Vick for three series.

Give it a shot, you might like it, it's not that bad especially if there's 6 of us

Mrbob

My second game with Vengeful Spirit was much better than my first. Had to shake the rust off.

We were messing around too much at the end though. Letting the creeps win the game.

the league is up! rosters are custom rosters with current NFL 75 man rosters so we will play pre-season and do our own cuts.

a few things:

1. league name: neogaffe, pw: jgar
2. if you are playing someone for a team, please do so as soon as possible
3. we will be playing pre-season with quick advance periods (24 hours) and testing out some sliders
4. when will the regular season start? that is dependent on how quickly people get signed in and with the proper teams

i've sent invites out to some whose teams are set and who have played. others whose teams are set but haven't played i can't send invites.

ALSO

we are playing as owners! create your own owner in your image!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id like to add that i think alot of the assist options (ball hawk, switch assist) are by a per user case. Those should be set to off by each of us.

rinse82

Id like to add that i think alot of the assist options (ball hawk, switch assist) are by a per user case. Those should be set to off by each of us.

It looked to be an option to turn off at a league level when I was playing around with Online/Offline CCM's

I'll sign into the league tonight

Smokey

Anybody else pick up You Need a Budget 4 on steam? It's on sale for $15. Regular price is $50. Seems pretty neat. Been using quicken for awhile out of habit, but it sucks ass now. And I don't really like mint since it directly connects to your bank account.

Mrbob

Everybody who is on Steam should probably buy it.

I'm going to grab it tonight. Looks like a solid program. Too bad there are no cards.

Anybody else pick up You Need a Budget 4 on steam? It's on sale for $15. Regular price is $50. Seems pretty neat. Been using quicken for awhile out of habit, but it sucks ass now. And I don't really like mint since it directly connects to your bank account.

Why would mint being able to see your bank account bother you?

eznark

Banned
Just don't like
Especially for a '' free'' service

I signed up once they were bought by Intuit. I trust Intuit for QuickBooks, why not my personal stuff? I don't link it to any of my investment stuff, but for the accounts with lots of movement I do. It's great.

Why can't I be a female owner? What the fuck, EA?

Smokey

Dat 2ds.....smh

Looooooool

Also announcing a price cut... In 3 weeks? Do they NOT want to move any units between now and then? Not like they were in the first place but that's.. Odd.

At 299 + Zelda hd... I might consider it! Especially since it looks to have a decent title releasing every month through the end of the year.

eznark

Banned
I might have to pick up another WiiU for that gamepad.

2DS is an awesome device but is clearly not for the neckbearded virgins. It's for small kids. No hinges, less breaking. Hopefully the screens are more protected as well in terms of liquid leaking into them. If that's the case, I'll be getting at least one depending on how long they are on the market.

I might have to pick up another WiiU for that gamepad.

2DS is an awesome device but is clearly not for the neckbearded virgins. It's for small kids. No hinges, less breaking. Hopefully the screens are more protected as well in terms of liquid leaking into them. If that's the case, I'll be getting at least one depending on how long they are on the market.

My daughter does fine with her 3DS. I'd be all for a cheaper 3DS without the 3D but that design is just absurd.

LukeSmith

Madden plays mostly the same (which I think is a good thing), the LT button in the run game seems like it will make gods out of the already-good RBs.

Top Bottom