• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Actually Drizz if you want I should be around a little after 7 CT. We can get it done then too

If not I got some shit I need to do and I don't like to take video game breaks so it'll either be then, or 10 CT

Striker

I picked this up, though didn't really plan to but I've been wanting a sports game to play. I'm guessing the next roster will be updated after the cuts next week?

If there's any openings in the league you can put me down as a backup for now.

I picked this up, though didn't really plan to but I've been wanting a sports game to play. I'm guessing the next roster will be updated after the cuts next week?

If there's any openings in the league you can put me down as a backup for now.

there are 2 openings in the league. are you interested?

BigAT

Two questions:

Are we doing the owner mode/hotdog vendor thing?

Are ballhawk/tackling ballhawk going to be turned on?

Ramirez

I accidentally skipped the part on naming my guy, retired, and rejoined, but now I cant pick the Steelers, fix it FMT. :(

I almost feel like ballhawk should be left on for deep bomb abuse. It's really toned down this year on non deep throws.

Two questions:

Are we doing the owner mode/hotdog vendor thing?

Are ballhawk/tackling ballhawk going to be turned on?

1. Yes, we are doing owner mode.
2. Ballhawk and that other new feature are turned off but i think people have the ability to individually turn it off/on. we will be requiring them to be turned OFF! although ballhawk has been gimped quite a bit, it just makes sense. the only thing it helps with, and why i would want it on, is with jump balls. it is a fair defense for jump balls and if jump balls become an epidemic again then we would have to look into ball hawk coming back but i don't see that being the case

Zep

Banned
there are a few teams available:

jets, cowboys, falcons, vikings (if rors isn't playing, if he is playing then soka has them), titans, jags.... i think i might be missing a few

And I got stuck with the Cardinals? If Kurt were still around, this wouldn't be a thing!

And I got stuck with the Cardinals? If Kurt were still around, this wouldn't be a thing!

i just put you there, if you want one of the other teams then say so i don't give a shit. if two people who are both not playing for a team want the same left over team then we'd have to figure something out but it hasn't become a problem yet

soka if you want the falcons then say so! i thought you loved your boy CPond

Striker

there are a few teams available:

jets, cowboys, falcons, vikings (if rors isn't playing, if he is playing then soka has them), titans, jags.... i think i might be missing a few
Guess I'll just practice a lot and get used to the controls again! If there's no one battling for the buttfumbles I'll take them.

**ATTENTION NCAA PLAYERS!**

it has come to my... attention that we will be able to import NCAA draft class at the end of pre-season. however, the draft classes do not exist on EA locker within madden and i did not buy NCAA. did anyone here buy NCAA and if so do you have a saved NCAA roster import file? If you do, then i will set you as commish before we advance to the regular season so that you can import the draft class

Zep

Banned
i just put you there, if you want one of the other teams then say so i don't give a shit. if two people who are both not playing for a team want the same left over team then we'd have to figure something out but it hasn't become a problem yet

Nah, the Cards are fine. Its just Carson Palmer who I'm trying to get rid of.

Sokantish

Well, it's just... I hate Ponder. And now that Harvin is gone it's like what is the point, you know?

rinse82

it has come to my... attention that we will be able to import NCAA draft class at the end of pre-season. however, the draft classes do not exist on EA locker within madden and i did not buy NCAA. did anyone here buy NCAA and if so do you have a saved NCAA roster import file? If you do, then i will set you as commish before we advance to the regular season so that you can import the draft class

How does this work? Do you have to import a draft class each season?

BigAT

Is it just me or is stiff arm turned up to 11 this year? My defensive players seem to get manhandled by even the skinniest ball carriers.

Birdman02

Since we're doing owner mode, do we lose the ability to progress our players? I thought that was only an option if you are a coach, but I haven't looked through the owner mode stuff very much yet.

TheCrow

Since we're doing owner mode, do we lose the ability to progress our players? I thought that was only an option if you are a coach, but I haven't looked through the owner mode stuff very much yet.

That's still in there. It'll be one of the weekly actions.

LukeSmith

Before we do this, I am going to demand we see what a draft class imported to Madden looks like.

This is a prime example of something I wouldn't be shocked to see fucked up. "All of the players are awesome." / "All of the players are terrible."

doesn't have to be a secret breh!

zep is the cowboys now

So 3 weeks from now when Zep disappears, the Cowboys will be available

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Got the game but I won't be able to play until tomorrow. The manual for the game is awesome tho.

If I lose to AT I would much prefer to take the talentless Jets than any other team on the list.

Son of a cock. What about the Pats or Dolphins?

gone and gone. the teams that no one has (or has any interest in in some cases!) are:

jags
titans
falcons
vikings

not sure what sokas intentions are if rors DOES play but it is a moot point since if you play for a team and lose then you have no control over who you are! the random hat decides your fate

Top Bottom