• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

BigAT

If Rors is playing I'm not gonna try to play against him for them. I don't want to take the Raiders from him

tumblr_mqmgba2zAD1s8ouhxo1_500.gif

FMT, have you listened to the new NIN yet?

brentech

played some dota against bots on hard to learn new heroes. randomed Night Stalker, dude is pretty bad ass, especially once you get some life steal on him

Trasher

Is there a date yet for week 1? I'm also assuming we are hopefully skipping preseason again...unless they made it important somehow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is there a date yet for week 1? I'm also assuming we are hopefully skipping preseason again...unless they made it important somehow.

Signs point to keeping preseason with a 24 hour advance for those games. They are mainly to test out sliders.

brentech

someone here got the SteelSeries Navi headset right? If so, how are you liking it.
Purchased the plantronics gamecom 780 and somehow did not realize it was USB plug in which makes a lot of little troubles, think I'll send back to Amazon. Don't plan to get the Navi edition, but maybe in black, orange, or white.

Do I get anything back for Richard Marshall? Because I never got my 2nd rounder for Vontae Davis last year and nobody gave a fuck

Birdman02

FMT, I'm gonna run with the Saints one last time. I'll make my run at the niners next gen...or maybe I'll wait until Brees retires.

Rorschach

Laptop monitor is fucked. I want to DotAr. :(

PS: I've seen the light thanks to Boobs. I'm PS4 exclusive for the league.

[edit]I'll be able to play this weekend if I can pull away from dotes. Actually, I don't know why I bought it if I'm not playing in the league. Waste of monies. :(

Mrbob

Laptop monitor is fucked. I want to DotAr. :(

PS: I've seen the light thanks to Boobs. I'm PS4 exclusive for the league.

[edit]I'll be able to play this weekend if I can pull away from dotes. Actually, I don't know why I bought it if I'm not playing in the league. Waste of monies. :(

Best Buy is offering a 60 dollar credit for the current gen version which you can put towards PS4 Madden.

I know where my 360 Madden is going right around November 15.

Edit: That might be for Canada only. :( Gamestop is letting people upgrade for 10 dollars with trade in.

Top Bottom