• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

NFL should just do the right thing and contract the Raiders. Such a shameful organization and team they make the Bills look competent.

Sokantish

in the career settings when I created my owner dude there was an option to turn off ball hawk and heat seeker. Does that mean its disabled for the online franchise?

brentech

someone here got the SteelSeries Navi headset right? If so, how are you liking it.
Purchased the plantronics gamecom 780 and somehow did not realize it was USB plug in which makes a lot of little troubles, think I'll send back to Amazon. Don't plan to get the Navi edition, but maybe in black, orange, or white.

I can tell you that Bob sounds great on his navi headset.

NFL should just do the right thing and contract the Raiders. Such a shameful organization and team they make the Bills look competent.

what say you sir?
Still debating as to whether I want to bother returning my current ones. They're fairly nice and I don't plan to use them for another other than my PC, but USB still has drawbacks.

Wellie/bigat - cardinals
Livewire/McNeily - falcons
Drizz - vikes

2 other players - jags/titans

I swear I did not cheat to give wellie/bigat the cards, why would I want them in my division?

I have a couple leads on who will be the last 2 people so we should have that filled soon

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Best Buy is offering a 60 dollar credit for the current gen version which you can put towards PS4 Madden.

I know where my 360 Madden is going right around November 15.

Edit: That might be for Canada only. :( Gamestop is letting people upgrade for 10 dollars with trade in.

That's a nice deal.

Anyone know when next gen madden actually comes out? Standard August or crazy winter release?

eznark

Banned
someone here got the SteelSeries Navi headset right? If so, how are you liking it.
Purchased the plantronics gamecom 780 and somehow did not realize it was USB plug in which makes a lot of little troubles, think I'll send back to Amazon. Don't plan to get the Navi edition, but maybe in black, orange, or white.

What problems are you having? I love my 780

I am going to just assume I can use Jim Irsay since the owner has nothing to do with the game, right? I want to be crazy uncle Jim

honestly doesn't matter to me. i thought we'd all create our own person but i have no problem with it either way!

but if you pick him you need to update your twitter while typing like a 12 year old girl

brentech

What problems are you having? I love my 780

i think i figured out one of the problems which is why i might not return now. initially when I plugged in or unplugged while sound was playing, it wouldn't auto swap the sound source like you would get with non-USB.
that seems to be fixed by defaulting to the 780s while plugged in, as long as you just use the same usb port to use them each time.

only downside now is that i think a system wide equalizer or something like Razor Surround can't control them since they have their own drivers for 7.1 support.

Best Buy is offering a 60 dollar credit for the current gen version which you can put towards PS4 Madden.

I know where my 360 Madden is going right around November 15.

Edit: That might be for Canada only. :( Gamestop is letting people upgrade for 10 dollars with trade in.

So you're telling us you're quitting this league for sure come November?

Somebody else get the Bears!

Mrbob

what say you sir?
Still debating as to whether I want to bother returning my current ones. They're fairly nice and I don't plan to use them for another other than my PC, but USB still has drawbacks.

I love my headset. Nice 50mm drivers Made me a better Pudge and Puck player.

I don't use USB headsets though. Get a regular headset, then buy and install this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132020

and thank me later. That card is built for stereo headphones.

So you're telling us you're quitting this league for sure come November?

Somebody else get the Bears!

Depends on the uptick of a PS4 league. I really don't want to dedicate time to two different Madden leagues.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We'll run it.

I dont expect the ps4 version to blow away thr current Gen version (other than the streaming option) so my plan is to be in both.

whoever made the league has to boot me from it or start it over from scratch :)[) i picked mike tomlin thinking i could use him to coach the titans and now i'm playing as the steelers. pitt's obviously someone else's team. i can't figure out how to retire (not seeing the option anywhere).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
whoever made the league has to boot me from it or start it over from scratch :)[) i picked mike tomlin thinking i could use him to coach the titans and now i'm playing as the steelers. pitt's obviously someone else's team. i can't figure out how to retire (not seeing the option anywhere).

Just keep the steelers. its fine!

Top Bottom