• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

whoever made the league has to boot me from it or start it over from scratch :)[) i picked mike tomlin thinking i could use him to coach the titans and now i'm playing as the steelers. pitt's obviously someone else's team. i can't figure out how to retire (not seeing the option anywhere).

Can't you just resign and join again?

Mrbob

If any of you enjoyed Game Dev Story pick up Game Dev Tycoon on Steam.

Had a massive hit and tried to expand way too big too fast and my company went bankrupt. :(

eznark

Banned
Given the disaster that was the first version of the 360 I think it's insane that people are willing to buy the xbone given how even less baked it seems at this point. They are shaving features off daily and even refusing to launch it globally. These systems might not just overheat, they're going to blow up your whole house!

Mrbob

So much for Xbone being out before Watch Dogs:

Watch Dogs will be available on PlayStation 4 on November 15 and Xbox One later this year. The game will be available on November 19 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC.

Dat 4 day exclusive. Enough for me to get the PS4 version though.

Given the disaster that was the first version of the 360 I think it's insane that people are willing to buy the xbone given how even less baked it seems at this point. They are shaving features off daily and even refusing to launch it globally. These systems might not just overheat, they're going to blow up your whole house!

Yup. Time to cancel my X1 preorder.

Somnia

So much for Xbone being out before Watch Dogs:

Dat 4 day exclusive. Enough for me to get the PS4 version though.

Yup. Time to cancel my X1 preorder.

Uh you realize the X1 has no date yet so they can't say when it's coming out on the system, hence the vague "later this year" which could be tomorrow or could be Dec 31st, it don't mean shit.

brentech

just wrap a towel around it, right?

Somnia

just wrap a towel around it, right?

Or flip your ps1 upside down so it plays games or never touch a blue back cd ps2 game cause the cd laser died. :)

Edit: Trying to think of crazy work arounda on Nintendo systems, but only blowing in the cart comes to mind.

Mrbob

Uh you realize the X1 has no date yet so they can't say when it's coming out on the system, hence the vague "later this year" which could be tomorrow or could be Dec 31st, it don't mean shit.

Just have to read between the lines. Watch Dogs isn't coming out on XB1 before PS4 because Sony is co marketing the game a la Assassins Creed franchise. So Watch Dogs wouldn't be out before November 15 on XB1, and it is not coming out on Nov 19 according to the email. Thus it has to be anywhere from Nov 16 to Nov 18 or after Nov 19.

If XB1 is launching before Nov 19 it would be strange the game is coming out after Nov 19 on the system.

Somnia

Just have to read between the lines. Watch Dogs isn't coming out on XB1 before PS4 because Sony is co marketing the game a la Assassins Creed franchise. So Watch Dogs wouldn't be out before November 15 on XB1, and it is not coming out on Nov 19 according to the email. Thus it has to be anywhere from Nov 16 to Nov 18 or after Nov 19.

If XB1 is launching before Nov 19 it would be strange the game is coming out after Nov 19 on the system.

Again it doesn't say it's coming out after the 19th on X1. Hell the X1 could come out on the 19th and that email would still be right. They CANT even hint at the X1 date, MS will announce it soon and we shall see. I think Nov 12th or 19th for MS at this point.

Ferny

Just give it up Ez.

Somnia just stop feeding Bob. He wakes up every morning, turns on his X1 Troll RSS feed, and then comes on here to discuss stupid shit. It's the Bob cycle.

Mrbob

So salty you are going to have to buy me the new Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors game.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's bob trolling Somnia. Brother gets super fired about when talking about his xboner.

Fake Xbox ambassador not even buying X1 at launch smh.

Somnia

At this point I'm pretty sure it's bob trolling Somnia. Brother gets super fired about when talking about his xboner.

I just get fired up when people say stupid shit :p

And Bob I have my X1 paid off in full so actually I am getting it day one.

Somnia

Eznark, I'm watching the Angry Joe review of Ride to Hell here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HTKWX15oo

I know you love Darkest of Days. This could be your new favorite game.

Uh huh. Is this before or after you told me you canceled it.

I did cancel it, at the MS store, still have my gamestop one though. Was going to get 2 and sell one, decided not to. Also got a very nice bonus which made my decision to go ahead and get the 780 and the One this year.

brentech

I'm on a Dota 2 win streak of 7 games. With the last two playing a new [to me] hero in Treant Protector. Fucking awesome support hero.

Mrbob

I'm hopping back into Tropico 4 tonight, just send me a message and I'll save and quit.

Almost done with the regular campaign. 20 missions of amazing. Funniest revenge story ever told in a game. Looking at my Steam timer it will go over 50 hours by the time I finish this main campaign. Then I have 12 more expansion missions to play and 7 more DLC missions. I'm ok if Tropico 5 doesn't come out for awhile.

Ferny

Who is available tonight for some madden doto?

I really hope you mean MaddenGAF Kombat Tournament! If you're serious about doing this tournament, it should really get done before the Madden league actually starts as schedules will be crazy during that time.

Somnia

I'm hopping back into Tropico 4 tonight, just send me a message and I'll save and quit.

Almost done with the regular campaign. 20 missions of amazing. Funniest revenge story ever told in a game. Looking at my Steam timer it will go over 50 hours by the time I finish this main campaign. Then I have 12 more expansion missions to play and 7 more DLC missions. I'm ok if Tropico 5 doesn't come out for awhile.

Better get everything done in that game before Total War 2!

I really hope you mean MaddenGAF Kombat Tournament! If you're serious about doing this tournament, it should really get done before the Madden league actually starts as schedules will be crazy during that time.

I am serious but a certain left coaster ( starts with 't' ends with 'rasha') ruined all momentum :(

pretty sure he did it on purpose too!

Top Bottom