• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
I had that one, not bad. Just sold it recently...needed some cash.

Yeah I played with all of them at MicroCenter. They had a lot of options but did not have the Corsair which came out recently and I've heard awesome things about it. Honestly I doubt there is a big enough difference for me to care all that much. I think one of the "big" complaints with this one is that the connections are poorly shielded. I don't know what the fuck that means. It came down to this and the Tt one. This one just felt better and wasn't named idiotically.

Sanjuro

I thought it was a great keyboard. Biggest complaints it received were due to it's stigma of being made by Razer. I've never had much problems with them.

The only thing lousy with it are the drivers...unless you have a Razer mouse. I have the Deathadder still. Not a fan of their software, but like the products.

Right now I'm back to the cheap, Logitech K120. It's probably the cheapest keyboard you can purchase, but I love typing on it. Still not the same as the mechanical. Priorities though.

Ferny

I thought it was a great keyboard. Biggest complaints it received were due to it's stigma of being made by Razer. I've never had much problems with them.

The only thing lousy with it are the drivers...unless you have a Razer mouse. I have the Deathadder still. Not a fan of their software, but like the products.

Right now I'm back to the cheap, Logitech K120. It's probably the cheapest keyboard you can purchase, but I love typing on it. Still not the same as the mechanical. Priorities though.

That's the same one I have! I love the keyboard. It's cheap but it's good quality IMO, and it works well for me.

McNei1y

Gg live. That was a battle of the worst timing turnovers. I have no idea how Merriweather picked that pass off while getting stuffed.

Smokey

Yeah there's a lot of talk about Razer being of poor quality. I had the DeathAdder and the Black Widow as my main PC parts for 2 years or so. Never and still haven't had any issues with their stuff.

Most of the outcry is probably from nerds who've spilled things on their keyboard and then complain about it not working properly.

LiveWire

Ggs Live. Those were some close games. I can't believe i managed some of those plays against your run plays.

ggs McNeily. I was out of that second game as soon as Morris got on a fumbling cold streak (with 98 Carry, yay). 3rd game had the plays right, had the throws right, and WR drops just killed the drives.

FMT I'll sign in as the Falcons

TheCrow

ggs McNeily. I was out of that second game as soon as Morris got on a fumbling cold streak (with 98 Carry, yay). 3rd game had the plays right, had the throws right, and WR drops just killed the drives.

FMT I'll sign in as the Falcons
Didn't truelize get the falcons? I'd hold off on joining.

Ramirez

GG Col, really not feeling D at all this year. Dunno bout the rest of you, but I see way too many drops in my games by WRs.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I did get the Falcons. Hope I didn't make any enemies cause of that. :)
I don't to give anyone extra motivation to beat me.

rinse82

If I'm looking at this correctly, I think we have one opening?

Tits/Jags/Cards unclaimed (thugwaffle had to bail on the Titans)

BigAT/Wellie and Livewire will take 2 of those 3 teams. Leaving one open.

Ramirez

It's not that I don't feel the D, I just can't play any this year.

Defense just feels very stiff to me this year, the momentum is weird on both O & D, break away speed is completely broken. I've been run down by LBs with Brown/Sanders countless times.

McNei1y

If I'm looking at this correctly, I think we have one opening?

Tits/Jags/Cards unclaimed (thugwaffle had to bail on the Titans)

BigAT/Wellie and Livewire will take 2 of those 3 teams. Leaving one open.

When I joined as the Skins, the titans were grayed out because someone had already selected them. I don't think it was Live because his post was made after I saw that.

It's not that I don't feel the D, I just can't play any this year.

I'm the same exact way. My man to man seems to get beat after a few seconds and my zone has so many gaps. :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So is Ultimate Team only for online seasons? Is there no regular season mode?
I see "solo challenges" for each team and I tried one of those and lost the game and I assumed I would advance to the next week but week 2 is still locked.
Just challenges? Not a real season?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Teams that still need to sign in:
NFC South:
Saints

NFC North:
Vikings

NFC West:
Cards
Rams

NFC East:
Cowboys
Giants

AFC South:
Colts
Texans
Titans

AFC North:
Ravens

AFC West:
None!

AFC East:
Bills
Pats

rinse82

So there's one open spot then.

Only one play-in game remaining between Wellie and AT, but two teams unaccounted for (Cards and TItans).

Splat

Gg dm. Wasnt trying to run it up, I'm just still in the process of going through the whole playbook one play at a time. got through 3 shotgun formations that game

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Does it take an ultra long time for this game to load for anyone else?

Just lost connection Splat. Ugh. Send again pls

LJ11

Good game Smokey, couldn't get much going. Couldn't stop your O, should have went with a 4-3 to have a shot. Your OL was mauling the interior.

Smokey

Ill run a game of
dota

dota is dead

Good game Smokey, couldn't get much going. Couldn't stop your O, should have went with a 4-3 to have a shot. Your OL was mauling the interior.

gg lj. my cbs got outright beat on those td throws of yours -_-.

general question: is swat no longer in this years game? has ball hawk replaced it?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
gg Splat!

I got gifted a couple of turnovers there at the start that gave me a chance to stay in that game right up to the end.

Hey and I hope me calling timeouts at the end didn't tick you off. I'm just trying to get the most amount of plays in for practice sake.

livewire can you be the titans instead of the jags? i was going to let pheeniks' boy be the jags since he is an actual jags fan. if not then oh well, he'll have to make it work!

eznark

Banned
I have no idea what to do in Ultimate Team.

Shitty thing is I bet I would love it too.

Dota in an hour?

Fuck gonna need a lot of Dota tonight, Rome doesn't unlock til 3am and I have nowhere to be til 10 so this old man is gonna try to stay up for it!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You getting a PS4 Truelize?

Also, just picked up the Steelseries Apex keyboard.

Not at launch. Im sure there will be games I want to play on it so eventually I will pick one up. But nothing I have seen yet is driving me to make a pre order at all.

I'm guessing the Madden league is shifting to PS4 later this year?

Not at launch. Im sure there will be games I want to play on it so eventually I will pick one up. But nothing I have seen yet is driving me to make a pre order at all.

I'm guessing the Madden league is shifting to PS4 later this year?

Yep. Just needed to see who my enemies would be for the Falcons.

Top Bottom