• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
Give me a 100k, I'll go break all of his fingers to the point he can never play again. Same thing, but I get the money.

You strike me as the type of person who would take 100k to break Bob's fingers, drive to his house and park outside, spent 45 minutes in your car weeping, finally get out, vomit on the sidewalk, drive home, call me and send me back my money.

LiveWire

livewire can you be the titans instead of the jags? i was going to let pheeniks' boy be the jags since he is an actual jags fan. if not then oh well, he'll have to make it work!

Sure if he's a fan. How do I change without getting booted from the league Ramirez-style?

I'm still relocating the team if possible.

Yeah he's an actual Jags fan. If we're going through with this I'll PM a mod and see if we can get him posting right away. If not, I have no problem being middle man for right now. He's generally available from 8 CT on, I think? Sometimes later

Birdman02

Anybody around for a game?

Sure if he's a fan. How do I change without getting booted from the league Ramirez-style?

I'm still relocating the team if possible.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can leave and join as another team...just not as the same one. It'd probably be best to have someone else confirm that though.

Birdman02

Are we allowing custom play books? I hate the nickel and dime options in the 3-4 and I want to know if I should bother making or downloading one I like.

as i understand it, you can leave and come back as a DIFFERENT team. ramirez said he had the option to rejoin as any team that wasn't the steelers so you should be good.

regarding custom playbooks, i have no problem with it unless it wonks out or something

LJ11

Are we allowing custom play books? I hate the nickel and dime options in the 3-4 and I want to know if I should bother making or downloading one I like.

Wait, we can actually use custom playbooks in online franchise?

I've paid zero attention to this game because the old Madden thread no longer existed. Good news if true and I think we should be able to use custom books, would really throw off opponents.

Birdman02

Gg smokey. I tried to do too much with lead passing and threw some picks that should have been easy completions.

You killed me with the run. That hesitation move would absolutely freeze my defensive players.

LiveWire

as i understand it, you can leave and come back as a DIFFERENT team. ramirez said he had the option to rejoin as any team that wasn't the steelers so you should be good.

regarding custom playbooks, i have no problem with it unless it wonks out or something

How do I leave? And how do I get back in without an invite?

Smokey

Gg smokey. I tried to do too much with lead passing and threw some picks that should have been easy completions.

You killed me with the run. That hesitation move would absolutely freeze my defensive players.

good game. saints are a handful on offense. so many targets for you, not to mention ingram and sproles :l

jergrah

Just FYI - in league I manage we found a fix when people get blocked. Have any other user join as that team, then retire. At that point, the old owner can then rejoin as original team.

Just FYI - in league I manage we found a fix when people get blocked. Have any other user join as that team, then retire. At that point, the old owner can then rejoin as original team.

nice! didn't even think of that. i also read that if the commish leaves or transfers commish powers to someone then no one else can ever join the league in the future. is this true?

Splat

Yeah, dline still not getting much pressure. I found some plays I liked earlier and now I cant find them anymore smh

Top Bottom