• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LiveWire

gg McNeily. I felt we were both hesitant to run the read option. Luckily Morris got the job done when needed. I ran read option 3 times, handed off once and took two with Griff. I got lucky where you didn't though in the open field. Were you covering ball when he got popped?

McNei1y

Yea with the servers down let's just play the rest of the series tomorrow. How's your availability around 1PM Pacific (4 Eastern)?

They were up a minute later. I have better chances playing now because tomorrow is up in the air on time. we can float around times though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kickoff returns are kinda ridiculous this year. Me and Phee just had a combined 3 go for TD's in the first quarter

alright my pool party is officially over!

now i will get started on finding a suitable roster set for the new league... which i will be creating tonight so we can get everyone signed in. i'll post when i have created it

by the way, i cannot pass commish duties onto anyone because apparently if i do that then no one can ever join the league again even if there is an open spot.

where the fuck do these bugs come from EA?

I still don't understand how the Tiburon "A" team can fuck up Madden year after year but the "B" team seems to get more right with the college game. Do they not talk to each other?

"So I've noticed you guys have had the read option in your game for a while, how does that work?"

You have guys who've been developing AI to run this very f'n play for years in your other game, use them assholes!

new league is up. BEFORE YOU SIGN IN, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW! READ IT YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

League Name: Neogaf2elecboogaloo
PW: jgar

1. This is an OWNER league! So be sure to choose owner! I don't give a shit if you want to create your own owner or pick an existing one.
2. DO NOT LEAVE THE LEAGUE OR "RETIRE" FOR ANY REASON IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING. YOU CANNOT COME BACK AS THE SAME TEAM. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL EITHER NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE LEAGUE OR HAVE TO CHOOSE A NEW TEAM. I'M NOT RECREATING THE LEAGUE AGAIN.
3. The rosters are 75 man rosters. Why? Because we are going to play pre-season and you can do the cuts yourself. "BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE HAS SOME PLAYER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BELONG TO ME AFTER THE CUTS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!" Too bad! I did as much as I could to make it so that the big names switched teams (if you want to call them big names), but other than that the alternate universe of our league begins now. Deal with it!
4. The draft picks are what they are. If the game has not assigned you a draft pick that is owed in real life then too bad. That's just how it has to be since i personally have nothing to gain otherwise.
5. We are starting with pre-existing injuries off, as we have always done. In unrelated news, Michael Crabtree is a starting WR for the san francisco 49ers.
6. TURN BALL HAWK AND HEAT SEEKER OFF. DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE, EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE IT TURNED OFF. if there is some type of cheese epidemic with jump balls that ball hawk can counter then we can revisit it at that time.
7. TRADE REGULATIONS ARE STILL UNDER DISCUSSION. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WILLINGLY TRADE PLAYERS AT THIS TIME! and I disabled them for the time being anyways!
8. THERE ARE SLIDERS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW IN THE FORM OF REDUCED QB ACCURACY AND REDUCED PASS BLOCKING. PLEASE GIVE FEED BACK WITHIN YOUR PRE-SEASON GAMES IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE MOVED UP OR DOWN
9. WE HAVEN'T DECIDED IF INJURIES WILL BE ON DURING PRE-SEASON GAMES.
10. WHY AM I YELLING SO MUCH

That's all i can think of for now. Please sign in ASAP. To those that are playing for a team, please get your games done yesterday. Thank you brothers

Ferny

new league is up. BEFORE YOU SIGN IN, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW! READ IT YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

League Name: Neogaf2elecboogaloo
PW: jgar

1. This is an OWNER league! So be sure to choose owner! I don't give a shit if you want to create your own owner or pick an existing one.
2. DO NOT LEAVE THE LEAGUE OR "RETIRE" FOR ANY REASON IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING. YOU CANNOT COME BACK AS THE SAME TEAM. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL EITHER NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE LEAGUE OR HAVE TO CHOOSE A NEW TEAM. I'M NOT RECREATING THE LEAGUE AGAIN.
3. The rosters are 75 man rosters. Why? Because we are going to play pre-season and you can do the cuts yourself. "BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE HAS SOME PLAYER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BELONG TO ME AFTER THE CUTS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!" Too bad! I did as much as I could to make it so that the big names switched teams (if you want to call them big names), but other than that the alternate universe of our league begins now. Deal with it!
4. The draft picks are what they are. If the game has not assigned you a draft pick that is owed in real life then too bad. That's just how it has to be since i personally have nothing to gain otherwise.
5. We are starting with pre-existing injuries off, as we have always done. In unrelated news, Michael Crabtree is a starting WR for the san francisco 49ers.
6. TURN BALL HAWK AND HEAT SEEKER OFF. DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE, EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE IT TURNED OFF. if there is some type of cheese epidemic with jump balls that ball hawk can counter then we can revisit it at that time.
7. TRADE REGULATIONS ARE STILL UNDER DISCUSSION. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WILLINGLY TRADE PLAYERS AT THIS TIME! and I disabled them for the time being anyways!
8. THERE ARE SLIDERS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW IN THE FORM OF REDUCED QB ACCURACY AND REDUCED PASS BLOCKING. PLEASE GIVE FEED BACK WITHIN YOUR PRE-SEASON GAMES IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE MOVED UP OR DOWN
9. WE HAVEN'T DECIDED IF INJURIES WILL BE ON DURING PRE-SEASON GAMES.
10. WHY AM I YELLING SO MUCH
11. THE PS4 LEAGUE WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE.

That's all i can think of for now. Please sign in ASAP. To those that are playing for a team, please get your games done yesterday. Thank you brothers

I agree with 11.

Trasher

How do I fire all of these people? All I'm hearing from them are excuses.

ZAg4kjR.jpg

CB3

I was trying to make michael jackson my owner but watching the Ryan Davis thing on twitch and i ended up putting in my last name instead. Motherfuck!

CB3

Me and FMT used the league that ramirez ruined to try and advance past this initial phase without everyone signed in. Predictably, it makes cuts and does the Media Statement for the teams that dont have an owner associated with them.

Gotta wait for all 32!

Top Bottom