• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LiveWire

i will say again:

PRE-SEASON IS 24 HOUR ADVANCE PERIOD. PRE-SEASON WEEK 1 IS STARTING TONIGHT. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CPU TO AUTO-CUT SOME OF YOUR GUYS THEN I WOULD SUGGEST GETTING YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 BEFORE TOMORROW NIGHT

The entire preseason is a 24-hour advance? Or just preseason week 1?

rinse82

i will say again:

PRE-SEASON IS 24 HOUR ADVANCE PERIOD. PRE-SEASON WEEK 1 IS STARTING TONIGHT. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CPU TO AUTO-CUT SOME OF YOUR GUYS THEN I WOULD SUGGEST GETTING YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 BEFORE TOMORROW NIGHT

I can't play our game tonight but should be good to go tomorrow

LJ11

Thanks.

That's the one I got. I saw a massive, massive difference. However my old router was like 4 years old so not sure what you are coming from.

This is what I bought 4 years ago.

http://www.asus.com/Networking/RTN12/

Love that little guy, solid as fuck especially with custom firmware.
This sounds like the most viable thing to do, get to it LJ.

LOL

What is the login for the league? About to sign in now.

You get an invite, they did it right this year.

Thanks for all of your help guys

Sanjuro

to your hearts content

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

Pre-Season: Week 1
Next vance date: 9/4 @ 8pm pst

Games:

Bengals @ Falcons
Cards @ Packers
Ravens @ Bucs
Bills @ Colts
Bears @ Panthers
Cowboys @ Raiders
Texans @ Vikings
Chiefs @ Saints
Dolphins @ Jags
Broncos @ 49ers
Pats @ Eagles
Giants @ Steelers
Jets @ Lions
Rams @ Browns
Seahawks @ Chargers
Redskins @ Titans

Other activities:
Media Questions?

London
LA
Mexico
Toronto - Rinse
San Antonio
Orlando
Salt Lake City
Brooklyn
Memphis
Chicago
Sacramento
Columbus
Portland
Austin
Houston
Dublin
Oklahoma City

those are the relocation places

Sokantish

It's the only way to ensure that there's no bad people in your instance, eznark

I was kidding by the way, Zep. Just let me know when you want to play

don't move your teams, sign any FA's or make any trades yet. we will have those items resolved before pre-seasons end. i don't care about the moving but i dont want more than 2 teams in one city and it seems like everyone wants to move to LA. with FA's, we will have signing order from worst team to best team. you get to sign 1 person and then it moves onto the next team. once everyone has had a shot at a player, then it's wide open. i'm not near my 360 right now so i don't know the team orders. someone can post that or i will do it tomorrow.

trades involving draft picks don't need any approval. if its player for player then you'll need approval from the 3 amigos (me, luke, cb). i'll come up with a rep from each division soon.

regarding read option: GO WILD IN PRE-SEASON AND GIVE FEEDBACK! my feeling is i want it banned but not everyone feels that way so run it in pre-season and see how you like it and how you like dealing with it. a decision will be made before the regular season starts.

Top Bottom