• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Nightz

Bob, you gonna be around tonight for preseason week 2?

The stupid connected franchise website still isn't working for me.

Splat

I probably won't be able to play before the deadline tonight, I just set it to Sim. And move the Skins? WTF are you thinking?

If you're going to move a team do something that make sense historically like I am with the Tennessee Titans, who will now be known as the

HOUSTONOILERS_small.gif

I think we're up in preseason week 2, you wanna go tonight?

eznark

Banned
My parents are in town the rest of the week so I am probably out for Dota but I can get in my Madden games.

Are injuries turned on for the pre-season?

eznark

Banned
I don't have a viewing area in my office.....yet! I'm not one of you heathens who as degraded the PC gaming experience to be something akin to console so they'd have to crowd around me behind my desk. That ain't happening.

Plus my dad is in town so I'm sure we'll build something! Actually thinking of installing a generator this week. That seems fun!

I don't have a viewing area in my office.....yet! I'm not one of you heathens who as degraded the PC gaming experience to be something akin to console so they'd have to crowd around me behind my desk. That ain't happening.

Plus my dad is in town so I'm sure we'll build something! Actually thinking of installing a generator this week. That seems fun!

Doomsday prepping?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have a fantasy draft tonight at 9est, doubt it'll get done before vance.

I can play a little later. I'm mountain time.

But if you can't no worries. Good luck!

What those bye weeks. I wasn't paying attention in my draft on Sunday and I have 5 players in a bye week in week 9. Hopefully I can get something done to maintain my winning streak.

Splat

I can play a little later. I'm mountain time.

But if you can't no worries. Good luck!

What those bye weeks. I wasn't paying attention in my draft on Sunday and I have 5 players in a bye week in week 9. Hopefully I can get something done to maintain my winning streak.

If somehow draft is done under 2 hours we can go, or else it'd have advanced already.

Ramirez

I assume Ramirez is the Steelers...? What times are good for you tonight my friend?

I have a dinner to attend at 6:30 - as my only restriction today.

I could play around 9-10 EST.

For future reference this year, PMs or AIM will be the best way of contacting me, I rarely keep up with GAF threads anymore.

Birdman02

Shake, it looks like I'll actually be able to play at 9:30 est tonight. Is that good for you? Hopefully, nothing changes for me between now and then.

LukeSmith

Did the game autocut dudes? Samson Satele isn't showing up on my roster online?

Could someone check my team (Center) and the FA pool? I haven't touched SHIT but he shows up in the other rosters we had used.

Weird, he doesn't show up on the Position Chart online, but he shows up on the Team Player List online.

Trasher

Did the game autocut dudes? Samson Satele isn't showing up on my roster online?

Could someone check my team (Center) and the FA pool? I haven't touched SHIT but he shows up in the other rosters we had used.

Weird, he doesn't show up on the Position Chart online, but he shows up on the Team Player List online.

Game is such trash. Wtf.

Let me know when your fantasy draft ends, Smokey. I fell asleep on the couch and overslept my appointment with the realtor so Im ready to play our game!

brentech

Had a 'random draft' match. Snagged up Tiny. First time using him. But him with the Heart of Tarrasque he's pretty fun. Very nice tank with fun abilities. Add in the scepter and just smash everything.

Trasher

Had a 'random draft' match. Snagged up Tiny. First time using him. But him with the Heart of Tarrasque he's pretty fun. Very nice tank with fun abilities. Add in the scepter and just smash everything.

You went heart? Weird. Can usually pick up a lot of better things on him.

Trébius;80044717 said:
Hey this is Splat's friend. Would love to be the Cards if they're available.

welcome to the league brother!

let me know if you need an invite but you can sign into the league yourself:

League name: neogaf2elecboogaloo
pw: jgar

this is a sim league, play straight up, blahblahblah. i'm also sorry that you were put in the NFC west. some tough auto teams (49ers, seahawks) and the biggest cheeser in league history (crow)!

Trasher

welcome to the league brother!

let me know if you need an invite but you can sign into the league yourself:

League name: neogaf2elecboogaloo
pw: jgar

this is a sim league, play straight up, blahblahblah. i'm also sorry that you were put in the NFC west. some tough auto teams (49ers, seahawks) and the biggest cheeser in league history (crow)!

Oh great. Good example for the new guy to learn from.

Top Bottom