• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Nightz

What are you talking about? He's in FA.

Yeah, after you released him. ;)

Anyways, was just wondering why he was a FA in the first place when he's on IR for the Chargers in real life. Donny's screwing me over bigtime! Even the jerseys aren't right.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I assume Ramirez is the Steelers...? What times are good for you tonight my friend?

I have a dinner to attend at 6:30 - as my only restriction today.

rinse82

Hey but it's out a week earlier than PS4 in Europe!!!! * in 5 countries

I wonder if the EA games will wait till Nov 22 to launch multi-platform?

Hey but it's out a week earlier than PS4 in Europe!!!! * in 5 countries

I wonder if the EA games will wait till Nov 22 to launch multi-platform?

I highly doubt it, that wouldn't make any sense from a business stand point. You want your games available at both launches.

This will be especially true in the reintroduction of NBA Live. Even if its still a shit basketball game, EA would be fools to leave NBA 2k with a week of sales on a new platform.

eznark

Banned
With the weak ass launch titles on both platforms any publisher with a game worth a shit would be insane to not have it on the shelves at launch.

BigAT

lol, Nov 22? Too easy Micro$oft. Will people even remember that XBOX None is still a thing that late in the year? A week of exclusivity for Just Dance 2K14 makes PS4 the easy choice this holiday season. lol sry Somnia.

</bobblog>

rinse82

lol, Nov 22? Too easy Micro$oft. Will people even remember that XBOX None is still a thing that late in the year? A week of exclusivity for Just Dance 2K14 makes PS4 the easy choice this holiday season. lol sry Somnia.

</bobblog>

I read that and through it was bob for real.

Somnia

</bobblog>

lol perfect

eznark

Banned

</bobblog>
Incredible

Mrbob

</bobblog>

7/10

Good first effort. I don't use the dollar sign though. Now that you aren't in the league anymore you can have more practice time to build up your skill. I can tutor you if you want.

CEO Kaz had the almost perfect dagger already:

PFMvZmA.png

Tough to top that.

BigAT

7/10

Good first effort. I don't use the dollar sign though. Now that you aren't in the league anymore you can have more practice time to build up your skill. I can tutor you if you want.

CEO Kaz had the almost perfect dagger already:

http://i.imgur.com/PFMvZmA.png[img]

Tough to top that.[/QUOTE]

Is Sony hiring at all for any more spots with the run up to release? I feel like being an astroturfer must be pretty easy.

Mrbob

Unfortunately. no. Sony is embarrassing MS so badly right now they don't need anybody else.

I believe MS is hiring, though. They always are for this line of work. Being a Tier 2 astroturfer isn't so bad.

Mrbob

Good point, who are the Vikings now that Soka and his streaks abandoned the NFC North for......the Raiders.

Eznark, didn't buy it yet. I got Rome 2 to play now.

eznark

Banned
So those things are actually worth a damn? Do they do a good job with console gaming? When I move my xbox into my office I need to use wireless but if that works better...hmm

Eznark, didn't buy it yet. I got Rome 2 to play now.
Wait a month til they fix it. Play Europa now! It's soooooooooooooo good.

Smokey

So those things are actually worth a damn? Do they do a good job with console gaming? When I move my xbox into my office I need to use wireless but if that works better...hmm

Yep. In my gaming area have the adapter plugged into the outlet with an ethernet cord running from it to this hub thing that came with the set. Have 360,ps3, and PC all plugged into it. Alot more reliable than wireless, and faster in my experience.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Wait a month til they fix it. Play Europa now! It's soooooooooooooo good.

Power line adapters work pretty good. They are susceptible to interference caused by other electrical devices used on the same circuit though. If you plug a vaccuum or a microwave in on that circuit you could see performance drop while those are turned on.

McNei1y

Live, the best time to get a game in is any time up until 10-10:30pm EST.

As for relocating, I don't know if I want to move the Redskins. I love em but I might just move them and keep the colors/team. I think it'd be fun to play around with the relocation tool as well as all of this owner stuff.

Splat

Power line adapters work pretty good. They are susceptible to interference caused by other electrical devices used on the same circuit though. If you plug a vaccuum or a microwave in on that circuit you could see performance drop while those are turned on.

I have a fantasy draft tonight at 9est, doubt it'll get done before vance.

eznark

Banned
Whichever part my hotel is in. I'm there for like two days basically just for a dinner then going up to Baltimore for the rest of the week.

LiveWire

Live, the best time to get a game in is any time up until 10-10:30pm EST.

As for relocating, I don't know if I want to move the Redskins. I love em but I might just move them and keep the colors/team. I think it'd be fun to play around with the relocation tool as well as all of this owner stuff.

I probably won't be able to play before the deadline tonight, I just set it to Sim. And move the Skins? WTF are you thinking?

If you're going to move a team do something that make sense historically like I am with the Tennessee Titans, who will now be known as the

HOUSTONOILERS_small.gif

Splat

Note for everyone: If you pick the "rebuild stadium" option there's no info on it at all after "do you want to start the process?" and no cancelling. I guess I get a new stadium at the beginning of next pre-season. RIP Paul Brown Stadium, you had a good 13 years. I don't even know what benefits or costs this has, maybe I'm scamming the local government to build it for me again?

rinse82

Note for everyone: If you pick the "rebuild stadium" option there's no info on it at all after "do you want to start the process?" and no cancelling. I guess I get a new stadium at the beginning of next pre-season. RIP Paul Brown Stadium, you had a good 13 years. I don't even know what benefits or costs this has, maybe I'm scamming the local government to build it for me again?

When we advance you'll get an option to choose what type of stadium you want (modern, futuristic, traditional, etc)

Similarly with relocation, you'll get to pick your city on next advance, then logo/uniforms on next advance and so on for stadium and other shit. Changes will take effect in Year 2.

Birdman02

Birdman

When would you like to rumble? I'm free most of the day but i can't stay up late

Define late.

I'm at work all day, and I have to take my son to his karate class tonight. I MIGHT be able to play around 9:30-10 est after he goes to bed, but it would more likely be 10:30-11

McNei1y

I probably won't be able to play before the deadline tonight, I just set it to Sim. And move the Skins? WTF are you thinking?

If you're going to move a team do something that make sense historically like I am with the Tennessee Titans, who will now be known as the

HOUSTONOILERS_small.gif

okay. Sorry about last night. I fell asleep at like 10, watching the Nats game. I woke up at, like, 1. It was a terrible sleep.

As for moving the Skins, I really don't want to. I just think it'd be fun to play in Dublin lol. It's hard to choose because I love the Skins but it would be kind of fun to mess with a new stadium, prices, etc. I'll have to think about it more.

Top Bottom