• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are you really making fun of a coach with professional experience?

Im starting to think you and bob are the same person. Everytime i quote bob you reply instead!

The only thing that goes against this theory is that you arent complete trash at dota.

Sokantish

Why is it that people who have barely played the game always get the rarest drops? I don't ever get jack SHIT.

What's your biggest item you've gotten?

If it makes you feel better I have never received an item in DOTA 2. Can you believe that? I have never got a drop in League of Legends either, now that I think about it...

BigAT

Why is it that people who have barely played the game always get the rarest drops? I don't ever get jack SHIT.

What's your biggest item you've gotten?

I think you're right. At least it definitely feels that way to me.

The biggest drop I've gotten, as far as rarity/value is concerned, is Call of the Dendrochron, which I don't even use because it's really ugly. Now that I think about it, I actually got that drop on a smurf account, lol. The only other mythical drop I've ever gotten is Disruptor's mount Grull, which is really ugly and not really worth anything. It's way less than I should have given how much I have played.

Trasher

I think you're right. At least it definitely feels that way to me.

The biggest drop I've gotten, as far as rarity/value is concerned, is Call of the Dendrochron, which I don't even use because it's really ugly. Now that I think about it, I actually got that drop on a smurf account, lol. The only other mythical drop I've ever gotten is Disruptor's mount Grull, which is really ugly and not really worth anything. It's way less than I should have given how much I have played.

Ha, I think that's my rarest drop too!

Ok, plans set. I don't know if I've got you on my friends list yet. Gamertag is just Truelize.
As in "Truelize".
"Just Truelize" would be funny though. Maybe my PSN name should change. Haha

Hey man, I'm running a bit late. Had to run by our rental to fix our tenants light. Be home in about 25.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey man, I'm running a bit late. Had to run by our rental to fix our tenants light. Be home in about 25.

That's perfect. I just walked in the door and need a half hour to unwind anyways.

Started a new job this Tuedsy after being
nom-employed for 15 months. Exhaustion kicks in man. :)

TheCrow

Sucks for you guys* who didn't start Thomas!

*Crow

I just picked him up so didn't even have the chance. But I should've got him before the game in rors league as a replacement for Pettigrew.

Torrey Smith is letting me down after a fast start. :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So how do I defend the pistol? Zone?

I don't seem to be able to do a thing. Not voluntarily at least. I mean I'm doing just as good when I let the controller sit in my lap then when I'm actively controlling a defender.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
gg Az.

I have a lot to learn before I feel somewhat comfortable again with Madden.

Was it choppy for you at the start too? It did smooth out a bit in the second quarter for me. Not perfect but totally good enough.

GG true. For whatever reason, you guys gave me the largest holes to run through.

edit: Yeah it was a bit choppy for me as well. Like FMT said earlier, it's hit or miss. I'm on the east coast so I don't know if it's a distance thing.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
GG true. For whatever reason, you guys gave me the largest holes to run through.

That was the Pistol man. As soon as you went into a normal formation my run defense was pretty good again. Looks like I'm gonna have to learn how to make adjustments at the line that can impact that.

no, it's too late, now i am in the EA servers to vance! sorry soka!

p.s.

i have decided that only 3 people can move to LA if they want:

az
cold
soka

good day

Top Bottom