• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I vanced and forgot to take rinse off auto pilot. shit i'm sorry rinse :( honestly lost track when i was trying to get the damn servers to let me in. i hope it didn't fuck up your move. still says you're in jax :/

You had one job...

Looks like being on AP during the city relocation vance has cancelled the move altogether, when I go to Stadium it says relocation is not available at this time. Guess I have to wait till Season 2 to initiate the move and Season 3 to play in Toronto.

Had a feeling this was going to happen! Oh well.

I am confused. aren't we on the stage where Rinse chooses his city just like everyone else last night?

nobody else got to start the move until after the advance

this week we choose our city. next is nickname/logo, then jerseys, then stadium.

rinse82

I am confused. aren't we on the stage where Rinse chooses his city just like everyone else last night?

nobody else got to start the move until after the advance

this week we choose our city. next is nickname/logo, then jerseys, then stadium.

I knew week 3 would be when we choose our city, so asked FMT to take me off autopilot before he advanced, just in case the CPU would end up choosing a city for me.

Turns out it didn't, but it also cancelled my relocation request. When I go to the Stadium screen it only gives me the option to upgrade my stadium. Before the vance, it said things were under construction and that I would choose my city during next step. Now it just says I can't relocate at this time.

Bluemax, if you're reading this, I hope that CPU game was worth it! =)

I knew week 3 would be when we choose our city, so asked FMT to take me off autopilot before he advanced, just in case the CPU would end up choosing a city for me.

Turns out it didn't, but it also cancelled my relocation request. When I go to the Stadium screen it only gives me the option to upgrade my stadium. Before the vance, it said things were under construction and that I would choose my city during next step. Now it just says I can't relocate at this time.

Bluemax, if you're reading this, I hope that CPU game was worth it! =)

You got the option to "Start relocation" in week 2?

Or are you telling me that because you were on AP when week 3 started that the option naturally doesn't exist for you cause you were on AP?

rinse82

You got the option to "Start relocation" in week 2?

Or are you telling me that because you were on AP when week 3 started that the option naturally doesn't exist for you cause you were on AP?

I chose to relocate the first week we were able to when we started the league.

So I was with everybody else waiting for the option to choose my city. For some reason, being on AP has cancelled the relocation option altogether. So I don't have a 'Choose City' option like the rest of you do this week.

In summary - game is trash.

I chose to relocate the first week we were able to when we started the league.

So I was with everybody else waiting for the option to choose my city. For some reason, being on AP has cancelled the relocation option altogether. So I don't have a 'Choose City' option like the rest of you do this week.

In summary - game is trash.

lol

wow

fucking EA

also was playing a game in a different franchise last night. I needed one final stop and knew it would be a pass so i brought out quarters formation

except the problem was...it had haloti ngata playing against the slot receiver because even though you turn on "Auto-fill and re-sign players" it doesn't actually field a full NFL roster with depth for you. before I could realize who the fat fuck was about to guard amendola, it was too late

So this league isn't starting till Saturday night I guess?

I say we just pick nicknames and shit for those who moved and move onto the regular season!!!

GCQ, you gonna be around to maybe play our preseason game? I got family coming into town this weekend for my son's first birthday, so my availability may be pretty limited, but we can at least try!

eznark

Banned
Wait, I thought we were going in order on FA? How is Crow going on a spree?? I haven't even looked at the pool yet.

GCQuinton

GCQ, you gonna be around to maybe play our preseason game? I got family coming into town this weekend for my son's first birthday, so my availability may be pretty limited, but we can at least try!

I'll be around for an hour or so at 5 ET, but after that I won't be free till 10 at the earliest. Anything in there work?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We should maybe just bypass right by week 4 of preseason and start week 1.

We also need ot get this FA draft underway. We can get it going if everyone who had the "AI" sign free agents have dropped those players.

We should maybe just bypass right by week 4 of preseason and start week 1.

We also need ot get this FA draft underway. We can get it going if everyone who had the "AI" sign free agents have dropped those players.

Week 4 I think is to choose the team nickname. I think everyone who has wanted to relocate has done it, yeah? That's my guess, so we can just move onto week 4 of preseason (choose nickname/logo)

I think if we get everybody to just do that second relocating step by tonight, we should be good to go

Mrbob

Yeah I don't care about pre season either.

The new Riddick movie is sitting at 58% on RT, much better than I ever expected. Seems to be watchable. I think I'll go see it. I love Pitch Black but Chronicles of Riddick isn't very good. As long as it is better than that I'll be fine!

Who else is going to go see Vin Diesel beat the shit out of aliens.

Birdman02

GG Smokey. I tried a couple of new formations on defense that I kind of liked. I still need a lot of work on D though. I struggled against the run, but I felt like I at least had guys in position to make plays.

eznark

Banned
Finally David Ellis, the most mature man in the room, calls it like he sees it.

Also, make Cortana's tits bigger, pronto.

Smokey

GG Smokey. I tried a couple of new formations on defense that I kind of liked. I still need a lot of work on D though. I struggled against the run, but I felt like I at least had guys in position to make plays.

yeap gg

yates continues his push for opening day

Yeah I don't care about pre season either.

The new Riddick movie is sitting at 58% on RT, much better than I ever expected. Seems to be watchable. I think I'll go see it. I love Pitch Black but Chronicles of Riddick isn't very good. As long as it is better than that I'll be fine!

Who else is going to go see Vin Diesel beat the shit out of aliens.

i will see it! pitch black was legit

also gg drizz. two user picks, who needs ball hawk! BJ daniels is highly inaccurate though so if kap ever gets hurt im fucked. his stat line looked good because of short easy throws that went the distance but anything longer than 10 yards was a crap shoot, wide open or not

Top Bottom