• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I vanced and forgot to take rinse off auto pilot. shit i'm sorry rinse :( honestly lost track when i was trying to get the damn servers to let me in. i hope it didn't fuck up your move. still says you're in jax :/

Sokantish

Let's remake the league! I haven't got to play any of my pre-season games because I keep missing when people talk to me in this thread. I blame it on you guys turning it into a DOTA thread and making me not pay attention to the thread anymore!

Uh, so I don't get the option to relocate in my stadium tab, but in my actions screen there's an action to relocate to Mexico City. What the fuck is that?

edit: Nevermind, figured it out. I just chose to relocate from actions and picked a different city.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
EA servers not available at this time...

I guess I might have set my expectations too high. But after taking five years off from playing this game I figured that things would be running smoother now.
But almost every time I load up the game it sits and loads for an uncomfortable length of time and then tells me I have lost my connection.
We should be farther ahead than that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is the HTC One still the hotness on Verizon? I wanted to kind of wait until the Droid Ultra came back in stock but i just noticed my current phone is somehow tearing apart from my screen (and lock button) at the top and i dont know that its going to last.

Birdman02

i considered moving the saints to san antonio so texas would have 4 teams, but it seems like bad karma to leave new orleans.

I'm sorry Birdman, I failed you. I was watching football and forgot about the thread

it'll be your fault if i get off to a slow start this season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wish my opponent would either want to play his preseason game or set himself to auto pilot!

DMczaf

I've been busy as fuck at work this week, so I've been missing the preseason. Sorry, bros!

I'm lost! Who do I play! What time is it! Where am I!

Zep

Banned
Good-shitty game splat. I tried to keep it entertaining by calling random plays and see what would happen.

I have no clue as to why Bryant is still coming in as a RB...The shit is stupid. And Im having a problem with the right analog no responding when clicking "up". Might be the controller.

LukeSmith

Dunno if any of you are hat wearers, but the new 47 brand (47brand.com) stuff this year - they released a revision to the Franchise line of fitted hats - is really really good. Much higher quality, better colors, better appearing logos. NFL/MLB/NHL some NCAA on their site (Lids.com has exclusive new franchise NCAA hats for major schools).

I just got a new one today in the mail and it's incredibly well made

Ferny

Dunno if any of you are hat wearers, but the new 47 brand (47brand.com) stuff this year - they released a revision to the Franchise line of fitted hats - is really really good. Much higher quality, better colors, better appearing logos. NFL/MLB/NHL some NCAA on their site (Lids.com has exclusive new franchise NCAA hats for major schools).

I just got a new one today in the mail and it's incredibly well made
I just picked up two of those mystery snapbacks. LEGGO!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hey, your pawn is a big help in Dragon's Dogma, thanks for being you

One day soon, I will turn that game back on and reap MONTHS of build up of...whatever that was that's built up. Was it gold, XP, or some other thing. Maybe it's rotten apples.

Top Bottom