• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LiveWire

Yeah. I had opened it up last year and cleaned it out well and it never gave me a problem. I did the same two days ago and I put a high powered fan on it and it still died. It's an original launch unit so I more than got my money's worth but it sucks having to get a new one just two months before the next iteration comes out.

Has anyone had experience with the refurbished units they sell at GameStop? I literally just need something that will last as long as this league.

PM me, I might have a solution for you.

Trébius

Neo Member
Nightz, if rollover happens tonight I'll be on after 9:00 PM PST if you want to play our preseason game. If that doesn't work let me know what time works for you.

Nightz

Trébius;80155345 said:
Nightz, if rollover happens tonight I'll be on after 9:00 PM PST if you want to play our preseason game. If that doesn't work let me know what time works for you.

I get home late on Thursday nights (past 10 pm PST), so I may be able to play then if you're still around. I'll probably be around as well in the afternoon tomorrow before going to a family dinner.

BigAT

Where do people find the energy to get offended by a three year old webcomic? Being one of those people that desperately tries to be offended by everything they see seems like it would be exhausting.

eznark

Banned
Being easily offended is a condition only weak minded simpletons too lazy and dim to have real stressors suffer from.

Trébius

Neo Member
I get home late on Thursday nights (past 10 pm PST), so I may be able to play then if you're still around. I'll probably be around as well in the afternoon tomorrow before going to a family dinner.

I can probably swing that. Post as soon as you're on and I'll be monitoring the thread. My gamertag is DeltaSquint so you can also just add me there and send me a message. Tomorrow night early would be a no-go as I don't get home until later evening.

Rorschach

Where do people find the energy to get offended by a three year old webcomic? Being one of those people that desperately tries to be offended by everything they see seems like it would be exhausting.
Link? Getting my car looked at. Need some entertainment. And yeah, being a sensi must burn a lot of calories. It has to be really draining to constantly be in that mode.

Ramirez

Yeah. I had opened it up last year and cleaned it out well and it never gave me a problem. I did the same two days ago and I put a high powered fan on it and it still died. It's an original launch unit so I more than got my money's worth but it sucks having to get a new one just two months before the next iteration comes out.

Has anyone had experience with the refurbished units they sell at GameStop? I literally just need something that will last as long as this league.

Damn, a few days sooner and I would have sold you my OG 360 for 50 bucks, which is what GS gave me for it. :(

BigAT

Link? Getting my car looked at. Need some entertainment. And yeah, being a sensi must burn a lot of calories. It has to be really draining to constantly be in that mode.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=670365

I'm sure there are other threads, that's the only one I could find easily. It was more seeing people on Twitter freaking out about it, although it seems like GAF certainly LOVES a good controversy these days.

eznark

Banned
Of course that's something a cis-male would say.
cisgendered
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
1175 up, 1451 down
a word created by an attention whoring, douche bag, drama queen which describes how the majority of people view their own sexual identity. often used as a pejorative against normal people by fat, ugly gender studies majors who are so absolutely fucking dull that they must create interesting aspects of their personalities such as identifying as gender-queer or developing an eating disorder.

lol

Mastershake since you're the Chiefs and you play Jags week 1 (and my friend can't post yet) He said he will be here Sunday and Monday evenings to play week 1 whenever that begins, is gone friday night-sunday afternoon

Trébius

Neo Member
Zep, I want to apologize for something I did unintentionally last night. I wasn't aware of the rule that you can't control a WR, which I did for one pass. It obviously didn't affect the game but in case you noticed I just wanted to let you know it was for lack of knowledge about the rules.

Zep

Banned
Trébius;80216925 said:
Zep, I want to apologize for something I did unintentionally last night. I wasn't aware of the rule that you can't control a WR, which I did for one pass. It obviously didn't affect the game but in case you noticed I just wanted to let you know it was for lack of knowledge about the rules.

Yea, I was gonna bring that up, but forgot. Was hoping you'd do that to FMT in the regular season, just so we could hear him bitch and moan. about nobody being around to cook him dinner

Trasher

Crap sorry was out in the workshop

Huesby%20and%20Berner.JPG

Rorschach

So after so much time of not getting anything, I got an item finally and it was a panda. Thought it was a courier, but it's for lone druid. Guess I have to pick him up!

Top Bottom