• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So much to learn. So manies.

I'm confused. Does the X button not tackle anymore? Is there a certain distance and speed modifier that makes the X button not respond?

Should I be using the right stick exclusively for tackling?

I have ran beside the offensive player and the X button didn't seem to be doing anything.

Ramirez

Tackle assist has been greatly nerfed, probably why you're struggling, but yes, X is tackle. Tap it to trip, hold to wrap up. Only use the right stick when you know you have a clear shot at the ball carrier...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Whoa! I just got an interception at the goaline and fell to the ground with the intended reciever and got charged with a safety and had to punt the ball.
I have never seen that happen before. Real life or video game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm praying that I'm only this bad cause my backups are really bad. Or that lag is the issue. Or that my Xbox is dying.

If I'm really this bad I'm gonna need therapy.

The whole point of preseason is to practice. There's gonna be plenty of opportunities to bitch about Crows play, no need to be petty about it.

Vance it FMT!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Ram. Figures that since I was doing OK not turning the ball over I'd throw a whole bunch of picks in one game. At least it wasn't in season.

brentech

Just had a pick running towards the sideline, but had like 4 feet down and somehow gets called as incomplete. Challenge it, nope, still not overturning. Not sure it even knew what I was challenging.

Thanks Obama.

Should wrap this up and go back to Dota

TheCrow

It's been a while since I played spirit breaker. Felt pretty good. Escaped a couple early ganks and our team worked well.

Top Bottom