• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

Is there much incentive to moving teams? Sounds weird having teams in different places. I like tradition. That said, certain teams have none.

Really want in on ps4 league. Barring that online franchise is even a feature, cause lol EA.

eznark

Banned
Yeah we definitely should have had owners voting. How many team moved? And of the teams that moved, how many were fought over? Seems like the ultimate dick move to play for a team just to move it.

Striker

^ I think Chiefs, Vikings, and Browns. I have an offer to move to OKC but New York City and the new stadium makes it kind of pointless to move.

Sione Pouha

Wellster, we can try soon if you want. I still haven't picked a good playbook for this team yet.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
^ I think Chiefs, Vikings, and Browns. I have an offer to move to OKC but New York City and the new stadium makes it kind of pointless to move.

Sione Pouha

Wellster, we can try soon if you want. I still haven't picked a good playbook for this team yet.

OK, I am here.

Sanjuro

I believe I'm down to 53 as well.

Agree on the relocation ban. I was just curious and thought there would be more options, instead it just started the process.

don't see the big deal about relocating. i don't think there are any relocations where there are 3+ teams in the same city. i can't run all 32 teams and make their decisions for them!

LiveWire

There probably should be an owner vote (if not a full-fledge relocation committee) as there is in the NFL:

http://www.leg.state.mn.us/webcontent/lrl/issues/FootballStadium/NFLFranchiseRelocationRules.pdf

Set forth below are policy and procedures to apply to future League consideration, pursuant to Section 4.3 of the Constitution and Bylaws, of any proposed transfer of a club’s home territory.

Article 4.3 requires prior approval by the affirmative vote of three-fourths of the member clubs before a club may transfer its franchise or playing site to a different city either within or outside its existing home territory.

Article 4.3 confirms that each club’s primary obligation to the League and to all other member clubs is to advance the interests of the League in its home territory. This primary obligation includes, but is not limited to, maximizing fan support, including attendance, in its home territory.

Article 4.3 also confirms that no club has an “entitlement” to relocate simply because it perceives an opportunity for enhanced club revenues in another location. Indeed, League traditions disfavor relocations if a club has been well-supported and financially successful and is expected to remain so.

Relocation pursuant to Article 4.3 may be available, however, if a club's viability in its home territory is threatened by circumstances that cannot be remedied by diligent efforts of the club working, as appropriate, in conjunction with the League Office, or if compelling League interests warrant a franchise relocation.

TheCrow

Gonna try to get my roster to 53 but I have a ton of tough decisions to make. Like which mid 50s rated guards and linebackers to keep.

Striker

GG striker. It was more of a defensive battle than the score shows thanks to the picks and Wilson long run.
Yeah they were costly. Got too cute with my decision making. No real answer to Wilson on those edges, either!

Guess in the meantime I'll look at other pb's. I should've put in Geno for most of the game too since he's still low rated.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn looking at the Giants roster and salary structure its going to be tough to turn the roster into anything usable. Aside from the DL the defense is complete shit for Madden.

Ramirez

8 punts 14 yards, 6 touchbacks

And NFL offenses run more than the same 3 skinny post plays

Word, good thing I run more than 3 plays then! I don't think I've ever even completed a post route in Madden!

Phee, it breaks my heart that Wallace's Madden talent will become a basement dweller in the AFC East.

Word, good thing I run more than 3 plays then! I don't think I've ever even completed a post route in Madden!

Phee, it breaks my heart that Wallace's Madden talent will become a basement dweller in the AFC East.

It's too bad that you that beating this basement dwellar is something that you have rarely done in Madden

I'm the kryptonite to your cheating superman

Ramirez

lol, what? You've beat me like one time?

You guys & your revisionist history.

We have guys getting 50+ sacks with one player, but I run the score up on the cpu twice & I'm the cheater! bahahaha

lol, what? You've beat me like one time?

You guys & your revisionist history.

We have guys getting 50+ sacks with one player, but I run the score up on the cpu twice & I'm the cheater! bahahaha

For the last three years the only 'elites' I've consistently beaten are you and DM (Although he no longer counts)

I would remember

and I'm not surprised you're pretending like I'm the one with revisionist history

Sokantish

I want everyone to know that I have beaten Ram like 5 times in a row and he gave up like 400 passing yards everytime. What a chump!

im headed out to see riddick so i can't vance till about 9 pm. sorry brothers :(

p.s.

REMEMBER: WE ADVANCED TO THE REGULAR SEASON TOMORROW AT NOON PST SO MAKE YOUR CUTS NOW

Top Bottom