• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

How do I use custom playbooks in the online league?

Set them up outside the league than choose that team's playbook within cfm?

No option to choose the custom playbook I saved

Trasher

Whoever is the Vikings owner: I'm in Vegas for the weekend. Won't be back until Sunday night. Let me know if you can play that night.

McNei1y

CB, I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to be celebrating a family member's birthday today. Tonight could be a possibility but if not tonight, definitely tomorrow then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB, I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to be celebrating a family member's birthday today. Tonight could be a possibility but if not tonight, definitely tomorrow then.

Its fine. Ill just play dota tonight. You know, that game you no longer play.

Rorschach

GnA8gWU.gif

Season has begun!

Week 1

Next vance: Tuesday, 9/10 @ 12 pm pst

Games:

Ravens @ Broncos
Pats @ Bills
Titans @ Steelers
Falcons @ Saints
Bucs @ Jets
Chiefs @ Jags
Seahawks @ Panthers
Bengals @ Bears
Dolphins @ Browns
Vikings @ Lions
Raiders @ Colts
Packers @ 49ers
Cards @ Rams
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Redskins
Texans @ Chargers

some things to remember or to know!

1. read-option is NOT banned at this time, but i imagine it will be banned very quickly after people have to deal with it in meningful regular season games. please don't abuse this and maybe we wont have to ban it but the second i see QB's getting 100+ yards off it then there might be a problem. give feedback on read option and people using it!

2. i tried to get the FA "draft" going and it just kind of stopped. luke/cb how do you want to deal with this? i don't care if FA is open to everyone or if you want to continue with the long-con draft but i also don't want people to throw a fit because i opened the FA flood gates to everyone and someone signed a bunch of loser scrubs that others wanted.

3. for the new guys, please play sim ball. don't go for it on every 4th down, don't cheese it up!

Nightz

I say continue with the FA draft and give a time limit for each pick. They can post the pick here or do it in game.

Only saying this because I'm next on the list and I don't want a FFA.

Top Bottom