• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Sokantish

i will see it! pitch black was legit

also gg drizz. two user picks, who needs ball hawk! BJ daniels is highly inaccurate though so if kap ever gets hurt im fucked. his stat line looked good because of short easy throws that went the distance but anything longer than 10 yards was a crap shoot, wide open or not

Nevermind, Bob is being a baby! Do not put him on AP

damn KI looks so fucking good. i guess i knew it all along but now i have to admit it to myself: i will buy an xbone at launch for KI. literally interested in NOTHING else at this point for xbone (well, that will be there at launch). actually dead rising 3 is a possibility but i cannot stand the fucking save system from DR and i don't know if they changed that. forza/ps4 racer don't interest me a great deal. i would probably buy one or the other since i'm mildly interested in racing games but the ps4 one will be there free for ps+ subscribers.

i kind of wish KI didn't exist because i know it's foolish to drop $600+ for one game, but at the same time i jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
damn KI looks so fucking good. i guess i knew it all along but now i have to admit it to myself: i will buy an xbone at launch for KI. literally interested in NOTHING else at this point for xbone (well, that will be there at launch). actually dead rising 3 is a possibility but i cannot stand the fucking save system from DR and i don't know if they changed that. forza/ps4 racer don't interest me a great deal. i would probably buy one or the other since i'm mildly interested in racing games but the ps4 one will be there free for ps+ subscribers.

i kind of wish KI didn't exist because i know it's foolish to drop $600+ for one game, but at the same time i jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

get on aim you sell out

rinse82

I don't see what you see. No way that sells the system for me.

a few things, pay attention!

THE SEASON WILL START TOMORROW @ NOON PST OR WHEN I HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM 32 TEAMS THAT THEIR ROSTER IS DOWN TO 53 MEN SO WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. SO IF YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR PRE-SEASON ACTIONS, THEN POST THAT YOU ARE DONE AND MAYBE WE CAN START SOON!

Secondly, the FA "draft" needs to start! i posted a couple days ago but i'll do it again. I've removed people on auto pilot from the list or people who have no interest in FA's (like myself). so please lets get this moving. pick ONE free agent and then its onto the next guy! the below list is in reverse order (in other words, the raiders get first FA pick... cards get nothin since the CPU picked someone up already)

Seattle Seahawks- 90

Denver Broncos- 89

Green Bay Packers- 88

New England Patriots- 88

Baltimore Ravens- 87

Atlanta Falcons- 86

Washington Redskins- 86

Chicago Bears- 85

New York Giants- 84

Houston Texans- 84

Indianapolis Colts- 83

New Orleans Saints- 82

Cincinnati Bengals- 81

Minnesota Vikings- 81

Pittsburgh Steelers- 80

Dallas Cowboys- 79

Miami Dolphins- 78

St. Louis Rams- 77

Detroit Lions- 76

Carolina Panthers- 76

Philadelphia Eagles- 76

Kansas City Chiefs- 76

Tennessee Titans- 75

Cleveland Browns- 75

San Diego Chargers- 73

Buffalo Bills- 73

New York Jets- 73

Oakland Raiders- 72 - Richard Seymour

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We might be able to bypass preseason week 4 IF people gets their cuts in.

I was gonna post a list of the teams that need to get down to 53 but it seems about only 5-6 teams are at 53 or lower.

People down to 53 man roster:

1. FMT
2. CB
3. Jags owner
4. dmczaf
5. sokantish
6. ramirez

I am pretty sure picking your relocating team's name and logo is week 4 of preseason. So don't fuck our moving plans like you did with Rinse!

LiveWire

I feel the same way, but I'm at least holding off until Christmas.

At least that's what I'm telling myself for now. :(

Nightz

How many guys do I need to drop?

Also thinking of canceling my Xbone pre-order. Don't think there will be any games on it that I want to play for a while.

Top Bottom