• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Sokantish

gg Luke, that was some weird lag at the end, it made you throw it right away. :(

I got a couple lucky big plays too. I thought I was gonna blow that game

LukeSmith

gg Luke, that was some weird lag at the end, it made you throw it right away. :(

I got a couple lucky big plays too. I thought I was gonna blow that game

Yeah weird lag at the end. You're alright Soka, you're a man
karate_kid_12_fortiche.jpg

Zep

Banned
I can't give you that many extra possessions and expect to eek out a win. Just terrible placement on my passes and your corners were killing it out there.

T MINUS 15 MINUTES TO DOTES TIME?????????????????????

edit---

i am going to put half of sokas team on IR when I play him. Eat it, rors!

gg ez. your D was pretty fierce in the first half. sorry bout hurting cobb but thats what he gets for returning that TD on me!

rodgers is so accurate there's nothing i could do at times

Sokantish

pipe down nerdlinger. killer instinct is legit whether its 240p, 480p, 720p, 1080p or 1 billion p. the sooner you stop worrying about foolish things the sooner you can start enjoying the life of a killer instinct fan!

I can't even tell what's going on in the gif since its sub HD, too blurry and too much jaggies all over the place. I'm not paying for this garbo!

Top Bottom