• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mastershake, the Jags owner said he can play around 4 PM CT (probably) or immediately after the Cowboys-Giants game (definitely)

Does my NP avy not have a giant block of cheese on his head? Zero percent chance I can play at 4CT!

After the giants/cowboys works though!

Sokantish

THE RAIDERS GOT A TD GUYS!

My stupid madden sunday ticket stream broke. This is worse than those illegal streams that I would never watch! Ever!

DMczaf

Jets were doing everything possible in that final drive to run out of time and lose, and we still bail them out.

I don't even know what to think.

...but you know what to eat.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pizza-tmnt1.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
True, any chance we can squeeze our game in now before the games start?

Hello Birdman. I'm available from now until the breaka breaka dawn.

* On a very exciting note: I just got notice that I have tickets to the Falcons @ Cardinals game on Oct. 27th!!!!! My first NFL game! Club seats! YES!!! *

Sokantish

I wish I could use madden Pryor! He fumbles the ball everytime someone touches him though, even in my offline franchise where I got his carry up to 90. Maybe there's some other stat that I don't know about though

Top Bottom