• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

GG Az,

I got so confused when it went to 4th and 4 on my last drive, could've sworn I had one more down

Jammer out for 6 weeks

GG Az,

I got so confused when it went to 4th and 4 on my last drive, could've sworn I had one more down

Jammer out for 6 weeks

GG, buddy. Yeah I figured you had to go for it anyway, so it didn't seem too odd to me. Sorry about Jammer!

Also, kickoff returns are so broken. I'm squibbing it until EA fixes it.

eznark

Banned
Kicks and punts are ludicrous. I assume EA made defenders react more forcefully to ball carrier movement to make the new dancing mechanic more exciting yet it totally breaks plays with tons of open space.

i don't even think the coverage is worse than last year but the blocking in this years game is so much "better". not necessarily that it makes the game better but guys rarely miss their blocks and stay on their blocks longer in general. not every play (clay matthews abused VD quite a few times when he tried to block on the edge), but that is why you see some KR's stopped inside the 15 and others go the distance without being touched

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i don't even think the coverage is worse than last year but the blocking in this years game is so much "better". not necessarily that it makes the game better but guys rarely miss their blocks and stay on their blocks longer in general. not every play (clay matthews abused VD quite a few times when he tried to block on the edge), but that is why you see some KR's stopped inside the 15 and others go the distance without being touched

TEs routinely get abused by OLBs. It's actually pretty funny.

Not as fucked as the actual Giants are facing Peyton with extra time to prepare.

He is going to throw for 14 TDs.

Seattle Seahawks- 90

Denver Broncos- 89

Green Bay Packers- 88

New England Patriots- 88

Baltimore Ravens- 87

Atlanta Falcons- 86

Washington Redskins- 86

Chicago Bears- 85

New York Giants- 84

Houston Texans- 84

Indianapolis Colts- 83

New Orleans Saints- 82

Cincinnati Bengals- 81

Minnesota Vikings- 81

Pittsburgh Steelers- 80

Dallas Cowboys- 79

Miami Dolphins- 78

St. Louis Rams- 77

Detroit Lions- 76

Carolina Panthers- 76

Philadelphia Eagles- 76

Kansas City Chiefs- 76

Tennessee Titans- 75

Cleveland Browns- 75

San Diego Chargers- 73

Buffalo Bills- 73 - no pick

New York Jets- 73 - sinou pahoa... or whatever his name is

Oakland Raiders- 72 - Richard Seymour

nightz you're up!

LukeSmith

Kicks and punts are ludicrous. I assume EA made defenders react more forcefully to ball carrier movement to make the new dancing mechanic more exciting yet it totally breaks plays with tons of open space.

Angles of pursuit are worse than ever.

Even stuttering slightly with the left stick moving horizontally can create stupid amounts of space.

At least on next-gen I can spec these terrible games.

Nightz

Picked up Danario Alexander from FA.

Edit: Smokey, can you play in like 15-20? Got a little window before I go out this morning.

Mastershake, the Jags owner said he can play around 4 PM CT (probably) or immediately after the Cowboys-Giants game (definitely)

Trébius

Neo Member
gg, got worried early when I threw that pick in the red zone but I was able to bounce back. Nice bomb to Roberts. Was really expecting a run on that play. :(

Thanks, sorry I didn't put up much of a fight past the 1st Q. That play was probably my best read. We were short yardage and I saw you stack the line with a single deep safety so I audibled. I really need to work on my timing with the QB, too many sacks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Trébius;80629709 said:
Thanks, sorry I didn't put up much of a fight past the 1st Q. That play was probably my best read. We were short yardage and I saw you stack the line with a single deep safety so I audibled. I really need to work on my timing with the QB, too many sacks.

Cut your guys

Top Bottom